X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EA forums under attack?

Originally posted by Wargimp
    Bingo!

Actually, I just hope that EA gets annoyed enought to step on these social rejects. Hard.

Myg0t people aren't smart. Sure, they use dynamic IPs from their ISPs to allow them to make new accounts, but what they fail to understand is that the IPs are time/date stamped and recorded by the ISP by law. This mean that at any given time any of the used IPs can be traced back to their ISP and a full record of who was using it is sitting right there.

Quite amazingly stupid, eh?
    WARGIMP.. you really are a gimp, how many ****ing movies do you watch.. "its like Marv from sin city.. bla blablalablablalb i talk loads of ****"

You blatently know ****e all about myg0t, and what they stand for, you type as though you deserve respect with your 1,045 post count, im sorry, but i quote:
    ('cause lookit 'em, they've GOT to be terminal virgins!).
    As far as i can tell.. some one that spends all thier time on a ****ing Battlefield 2 Forum, a game.. might i just emphisize.. a game (not real life, in which you do actually earn things including women for being a decent human being) you have managed to gain loads of "e-props" and im sure you have a giant e-penis to.. but i dont care about that.

I am in no way a myg0t, but i do fully support them, if what they are doing is ****ing you off.. your raged Wargimp, and you know it, your just to much of a gimp to see it.

xoxoxo

Comment

Hmm. To be fair though "DieseL", if that is your real name. What good is attacking EA forums? I undersatand the reasons behind it, hey i even envy it. But what good will come of it? Nothing apart from making myg0t known to the big players.

Comment

This thread made me rofl irl. All u ppl calling myg0t and other spammers etc noobs, nerds and s*it. If i would be myg0t Id be laughing at u ppl. Thats exactly what they want, u swearing and cussing at em.
        And to ppl who say stuff like,omg i bet they look like nerds, go to myg0t forums and if u search hard enough u can find pics of all the members. Ive seen them and they looks far from nerds k
        my dollars right here
        And EA deserves that s*it k

Comment

Originally posted by DieseL™
          WARGIMP.. you really are a gimp, how many ****ing movies do you watch.. "its like Marv from sin city.. bla blablalablablalb i talk loads of ****"

You blatently know ****e all about myg0t, and what they stand for, you type as though you deserve respect with your 1,045 post count, im sorry, but i quote:

As far as i can tell.. some one that spends all thier time on a ****ing Battlefield 2 Forum, a game.. might i just emphisize.. a game (not real life, in which you do actually earn things including women for being a decent human being) you have managed to gain loads of "e-props" and im sure you have a giant e-penis to.. but i dont care about that.

I am in no way a myg0t, but i do fully support them, if what they are doing is ****ing you off.. your raged Wargimp, and you know it, your just to much of a gimp to see it.

xoxoxo

Looks like you got raged, you chimp.

Funny.

Comment

Working...
          X