Noob tubing sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noob tubing sucks

...Ok. Ok. You all seem to be speaking as if hitting someone with the M203 up close takes no ability. It ranks right up there with ability involved in rolling to prone and holding down the trigger with Spec-Ops, Support, Sniper, and Medic. Mind you, all classifications that can outgun us in a straight rifle duel.

If someone isn't done about this, then, leave the M203 be. It's the one factor that keeps assault the dominate ground force. I don't see why everyone doesn't understand that in this games balance NO OTHER CLASSIFICATION SHOULD BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH ASSAULT ....as it pertains to infantry combat.

Who created this strange notion that SF, Medic, Engineer, or any other class on foot should live when they come across a fully loaded infantry destroyer. Who!?

The M203 arms up close for balance. Sure, EA chose to balance the game oddly but they did know what they were doing in this regard. Regardless of it's taking the easy route in terms of game design.

{WP}Paas

Comment

this noob tubing posting is getting out of hand...i predict at least 10 more.

Comment

I predict about 20 more.. let's put money on it? 5 bucks? A cheese burger?

{WP}Paas

Comment

i bet ya a doublecheese burger from Red Robin's...

Comment

Geez, another noob toob thread. This is getting old. Maybe Total BF2.com can make a separate forum dealing with the "noob toob" topic.

Come on people you got your point across. Everyone knows "noob toobing" requires zero skill. Lets move on.

Comment

Working...
            X