Noob tubing sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob tubing sucks

noob tubing is ruining my games!. karkand is my favorate map but its being ruined because of noob tubers bunny hoping every were. the only counter i can think of is too do it myself but it gets boring and sucks.

Re: Noob tubing sucks

I wonder how great these forums could be without someone whining and posting this crap every minute? Sigh... whiny posts are ruining this forum.

Comment

Especially when buddy just made a post in a thread of the exact same topic. That's goldfish-level memory right there.

Comment

I wonder how great these forums could be without someone whining and posting this crap every minute? Sigh... whiny posts are ruining this forum.
        Yaeh, but ppl got to went their frustration somewhere. Alas, not one of those n00bs (nade/bunnyjump) will ever listen, cuz they're been inside so long that they think that the world is populated by computers

Comment

WHOA, here's a refreshing NEW TOPIC. I can't wait to see all the exchange of ideas on such a compelling topic. I mean, heck, it hasn't been discussed in 2039587103958103285 other threads, right ?

I'll summarize the next 3 pages of posts: real life blah blah blah, arming distance, blah blah blah, blast range, blah blah blah, bunny hopping noobs, blah blah blah, cant use their rifles, blah blah blah, I need some more kotex.

Here's a solution for you, and all the other crybabies:

Comment

YES! I agree.

Comment

If you are unsatisfied with the current state of the M203 / GP30, please check out the Project Reality Mod!!

It does exactly what most are talking about in this thead:
              - severely decrease accuracy while moving/strafing/jumping/not using the sites
              - increase the splash damage
              - increase the damage radius

Also there is a whole host of other great features this mod offers, including a fully functioning AH6 Little Bird!

The newest version is out and fully compatible with BF 1.12!

get it here: http://totalbf2.filecloud.com/files/..._file_id=84673

Project Reality Home Page: http://www.realitymod.com/

Join GloryHoundz Server on prime times for the most out of this mod: 70.86.97.254

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzhead
                If you are unsatisfied with the current state of the M203 / GP30, please check out the Project Reality Mod!!

Also there is a whole host of other great features this mod offers, including a fully functioning AH6 Little Bird!

Join GloryHoundz Server on prime times for the most out of this mod: 70.86.97.254
                yeah, i have to admit this mod looks really cool

the only reason i havent got it yet though is because i like the quick spawn times of BF2, and they say they have increased them in this mod?

i used to play joint ops and i'd be waiting about 80 seconds just to spawn on most occasions lol

ben,

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzhead

ive got this mod but when im on all the servers are empty + it has issues with the new bf2 patch.

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme
                    Especially when buddy just made a post in a thread of the exact same topic. That's goldfish-level memory right there.

Goldfish memory is a FALSE MYTH.

Comment

Ben: the spawn times have only been changed on a handful of servers, and at MAX its still only 30 seconds. The reason alot of people are not online is because it has just come out! Check the servers on prime times. Even with 3-6 people on a server it still incredibly fun and addictive! the new game mode (Assault and Secure) really makes smaller skirmishes very enjoyable!

Army Ranger: The hotfix is out, use the link I have provided to start playing with BF 1.12

Comment

Why does this keep being brought up!?

It's a balance issue. Every class has somthing they are good at, Assault is good at killing other infantry (As it should be ). If you don't like the "Noob-Toob" as you people call it, avoid a head on combat with an assault kit. It's not like it's strong against tanks, snipers, it does have its weaknesses.

I think the problem is most of the community is wrapped up in playing Spec-Ops, and assault tends to dominate Spec-Ops in close range. Hell, with the M203 we dominate EVERYTHING in close range (Engineers/Tanks stack up well wen we have 203s. Also, every otherclass can easily beat an assault character once he's out of M203s), and at a distance as well. But, if we didn't dominate on the ground against infantry, what would be the point of having the kit?

It ain't fair. It ain't supposed to be fair, cause the ground is our world. Step into assaults domain and you're going to get what you came asking for, domination.

Is this simple enough to understand? Did I lose someone somewhere?

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.ARMY-RaNg3R
                          the only counter i can think of is too do it myself but it gets boring and sucks.

Bingo.

"If lame is the game, fight cheese with cheese."

Adapt or die.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathl0k
                            your right... i did it on my first post on this forum... then i reallised i made a mistake

Comment

Paas its not that we do not comprehend balancing classes, everyone knows things have to be balanced or like you said you will make one class undesirable.

my personal beef with the grenade launchers in the game is simple:

It Just Looks Plain Ridiculous.

Here you have enemy 5 feet in front of you, your gun trained on him, hes about to be in a world of hurt. Suddenly, he leaps in the air 5 feet, launches a 40mm HE round at your body. You die, obviously, yet SOMEHOW this guy is able to walk away unscathed.

I play this game for immersion, and right there is a total immersion killer. It *might* be humorous the first couple times, but when you play against pro players and thats ALL THEY DO, it no longer gives you a chuckle. If your going to put a weapon like this in the game, at least try to model it like the real thing. This would not upset the balance one bit.

And if you dont know what i mean by model it like the real thing, check Americas Army on how this is done properly.

Comment

Working...
                              X