Desperate For Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Desperate For Help

I would just suggest make sure all settings are set to low. I know you said you tried that.

I was at medium and had to go to low - but I bumped view distance to 100% - only thing that I changed.

Seems to be ok

2.8ghz
    2g ram
    nvidia 6800

Comment

So I updated my drivers, reinstalled 1.12 switched up the directory nodes, reinstalled BF2 and SF.....lowered my settings, switched my sound card from hardware to software and vice versa....I have done everything.

I am going out today to buy Call of Duty 2.

Comment

Adjust your PCI latency down to 64, or even 32, if it's not there already. Use this little tool to do so: http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=951

In the program, change the value of the entry that has the following values: "bus 001, device 0, function 0" by right clicking the entry, going to "change settings" and typing into the box "64" (or 32, if you're feeling agressive). Then go to "settings -> apply" then "settings -> apply on startup"

Please let me know if this helped at all, or if you've already tried this.

Oh yeah, and you did correctly uninstall the old video drivers before installing the new ones, right?

Comment

i tried to download that program, but what does it open with? it's an unreadable file

Comment

Strange. Maybe your download got chopped part way through. Try downloading again, or from a different mirror.

Comment

Working...
            X