Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BEST bug I've ever seen, YEAH baby I love it!!! (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The BEST bug I've ever seen, YEAH baby I love it!!! (pics)

Also I've killed one of them, a person on my team when I swapped was red, If you kill him you get 2 points for kill but -1 for team damage.

So basically you get 1 point overall. Does anyone know the ACTUAL cause for this problem ? Not when it happens, what causes it.

Comment

Originally posted by signa
      well you must not know them very well. Ive been on their forums since the beginning. there are admins there who take that stuff way too seriously and are always uploading PB screenshots for opinions and always eager to ban for any glitch. so next time know what your talking about before you try talking smack.
      Yeah that only happens with your little kiddy school friends who are admins.

Comment

Originally posted by shpox
        Also I've killed one of them, a person on my team when I swapped was red, If you kill him you get 2 points for kill but -1 for team damage.

So basically you get 1 point overall. Does anyone know the ACTUAL cause for this problem ? Not when it happens, what causes it.
        that's the red tag bug. i dont think u get 2 pts for combat score. and he can punish u.

Comment

Not on Xtra ranked servers. Which is auto punish, whatever you do.

Comment

ive had it before, ive got pics, but i got mine by spawning on a squad leader while the squad leader was walking up a flight of stairs. it was on the first wall facing mec base in peninsula.

impossible to get shot via splash or bullets and i could shoot, revive or do anything out of it. very handy, pity i wasnt support.

Comment

Also I've heard if you spawn on your squad leader in an out of bounds area, you can stay alive, no problem. Your squad leader will die though.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
                Yeah that only happens with your little kiddy school friends who are admins.
                I dont even associate with those ppl, Im just on the forums there from when I used to run a server. so fk off.
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Also I've heard if you spawn on your squad leader in an out of bounds area, you can stay alive, no problem. Your squad leader will die though.
                  oh really? i gonna try that out.

Comment

Tell me if it works, tested it before 1.0.3 but haven't tried since. Should work.

Comment

still think this is the biggest glitch so far:

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42354

Comment

thats quite amusing

Comment

Tell me if it works, tested it before 1.0.3 but haven't tried since. Should work.
                          sure i will.

Originally posted by Blue Geezer
                          still think this is the biggest glitch so far:

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42354
                          lmao glitch? wasnt it photoshoped? lol...

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
                            sure i will.

lmao glitch? wasnt it photoshoped? lol...

no! and i should know im the one standing on it! lol

trust me its completely genuine! i have more pics if authenticity is required?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Geezer
                              no! and i should know im the one standing on it! lol

trust me its completely genuine! i have more pics if authenticity is required?
                              that's freakin odd dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X