Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BEST bug I've ever seen, YEAH baby I love it!!! (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BEST bug I've ever seen, YEAH baby I love it!!! (pics)

when i got magically revived with half of myself being stuck in the wall, i managed to do this: (please bear my low settings)

Re: The BEST bug I've ever seen, YEAH baby I love it!!! (pics)

omg joo h4x!

lol.

I think the same thing can happen in special forces with the grapple hook, and I've seen a video of an APC get pushed under the kubra dam after a blackhawk spawned on top of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MackTheKnifeAU
      I've seen a video of an APC get pushed under the kubra dam after a blackhawk spawned on top of it.
      haha that's awesome.

Comment

Were you invulernerable for the remainder of the round or did someone finally manage to kill you?

~Wolfgang

Comment

lol wow thats a good one

Comment

haha......knifing like that must be easy

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
              Were you invulernerable for the remainder of the round or did someone finally manage to kill you?

~Wolfgang
              i ran out of ammo and then i was thinking if i could walk through walls in the whole round or i had to stay in this wall. so i walked out of the hotel building, then i couldnt get back into it again.

Comment

Now that's probably a one in a million chance of that ever happening again.

Freakin funny.

That should be the picture of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
                  Now that's probably a one in a million chance of that ever happening again.

Freakin funny.

That should be the picture of the day.
                  heh yeah, i doubt we can duplicate what happened to do it again. i know i sound like a jackass, but it was really funny to see ppl getting killed when they totally have no clue about what has happened. and also my teammates got revived out of nowhere lol...

Comment

haha, damn, i wish i could do that!

Comment

happened to me a while ago......

Comment

Great, wall exploits are back from 1942 to haunt us.

Comment

oh... i never played bf 1942.

my thought about this bug is the walls in bf2 is not solid, which means if u can noclip through the wall, u will be able to stay inside of it. they are like boxes. so when i got revived, i happened to stand inside of the wall of hotel. although it barely happens, if u've been playing as a medic alot, you know that u cant revive a teammate who's having some parts of his dead body stuck in an object.

Comment

haha thats pretty funny. never happened to me

Comment

el alamein hanger glitch...SO FUN!!!!!!

park that jeep and go baby...zooking planes and stuff no one knew what was happening.....LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X