Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys see this? BF2 copy AUTOGRAPHED by the developers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did you guys see this? BF2 copy AUTOGRAPHED by the developers!

I wouldn't pay a penny for that but thats just me.

Comment

Wow crap with Dice peeps dirty whorish mits on them..

Comment

Originally posted by shpox
        I just realised something, If the game is sealed in the original wrap, when you take that plastic stuff off or the wrap off, you'll get a bunch of signatures on plastic ? It doesn't look like the actual game cover has been signed, just the outside.

It probably doesnt matter to the guy that bought it, he'll put it in a class case and show it off for about a month, then upon realizing that EA blows ass and will never be able to fix any of these bugs before i turn 70 years old (im 22) it will be worth nothing and he will be an idiot for buying it!

All the power to ya homo!

Comment

Did anyone even look at the website they say they run.

Its crap. Says its a dedicated portal to EA games.

Looks like my little sister put it together

Comment

Originally posted by shpox
            Yeah, get a couple of mates, sign it together, have a beer, laugh, sell it to some dumb idiot on ebay who actually wants a signed copy of this game for 90 $.

Sounds like a plan !

Shpox - I do believe that you have missed one important ingredient. You have to say that "Satan" himself has inhabitant the game. I guarantee you it will make a killin'! Soon enough billions of people around the world will be trying to get in on the action and will come up with other crazy stories as well to try and convince people to buy their crappy EA game that has been collecting dust for the last year since its initial release.
            xfire: chodda
            steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by drunet
              Did anyone even look at the website they say they run.

Its crap. Says its a dedicated portal to EA games.

Looks like my little sister put it together
              Did you also happen to notice that while they have a large number of members, almsot none of 'em have made posts on their forums? Also, almost all of those account were made within a very close time span.

Looks like they backed their fraud up with more fraud.

Would have been fun to buy that (obviously fake) "collector's item" and sue their arses off.

Comment

Originally posted by major_young
                Thought this would be a pretty cool first post and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pic of it. Looks like a pretty sweet deal considering that it's signed by the developers.

Here:

I know many of you are serious collectors probably so, so you might find this very insightful..,
                I would download a "QUALITY/ ACTUALLY FIXES THINGS" patch for the game and burn it to a no brand name disc and value it much more highly than any dev. autographed software for this game.

Comment

Its probly fake and the signitures are on the PLASTIC SEAL!

Comment

Did anyone notice it sold for $15 more than it's retail price? Tells you how much we all love the DICE/EA dev staff.

Comment

Working...
                    X