Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys see this? BF2 copy AUTOGRAPHED by the developers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you guys see this? BF2 copy AUTOGRAPHED by the developers!

Thought this would be a pretty cool first post and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pic of it. Looks like a pretty sweet deal considering that it's signed by the developers.

Here:

hey guys, i was just browsing ebay and ran into a gem - a battlefield 2 copy that has been signed by the developers! how high do u think the bidding will go? i'm posting this because i know it might be a little to pricy for me since all my expenses went towards a good pc, but for those of you who do have the dough, i would keep an eye on this. it looks like the guy who is selling it has a pretty good rating too

here's the link

just thought i would spread the news - i know some of u out here are crazy bf fans and would be willing to put in a bid. i'm quite curious to see how high this thing will go

warrior

I know many of you are serious collectors probably so, so you might find this very insightful..,

Re: Did you guys see this? BF2 copy AUTOGRAPHED by the developers!

Originally posted by major_young
    Looks like a pretty sweet deal considering that it's signed by the developers.
    Looks like some pretty blatant advertising to me.

Anyone who waste money on this is a fool.

Comment

lol... nice nice...

Comment

Can anybody confirm this?

Comment

It looks more like a copy of BF2, and someone scribbled some names into it.

If it is real: Why would you want to buy it? The developers aren't some special rock stars.

Comment

Originally posted by major_young
            Thought this would be a pretty cool first post where I sell you my copy of BF2 after I scribbled all over it.
            Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevigon
              It looks more like a copy of BF2, and someone scribbled some names into it.

If it is real: Why would you want to buy it? The developers aren't some special rock stars.
              I'd pay good money to strangle them. :/

Comment

Wow... DICE can eat a fat one.

Comment

Yeah... I'm thinking that this guys should be reported to e-bay... but then again, it looks like no-one's bid on it.

A true mark of an advertising scammer it one post, then doesn't even attempt to defend himself.

As is the case.

(BTW, as promised earlier, I'm posting quite drunk. I may be a good idea to ignore me )

Comment

$90...who the hell is actually going to do that?

Comment

why would he even sell it, if its signed by the Developers he should keep it, not sell it and at $90 great............................................I think its fake

Comment

I would buy it just so i could take a dump on it.

Comment

Its your first post..you're probably the seller..and its probably fake.

Comment

Yup... you can always smell a scammer on forums like this.
                            One post, hasn't bothered to come back and defend himself OR post in any of the other threads.

Just for fun, someone should narc him out to E-bay.

Comment

It is actually a good thing if you buy it. Run a handwriting analysis and find out where they live. (You may have to run this analysis in Sweden) Then hunt them and strangle them. Or if you prefer a less extreme approach, just spit in thier face and give them a copy of "The Dummy's Guide to Programming".

Comment

Working...
                              X