Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: recommended unlocks

Originally posted by 2000sDigitalBoy
    The MP7 is a great unlock if you play engineer and already have the MK3A1 unlocked. Don't let its classification as a SMG fool you, it's very accurate, an effective short-medium range weapon.
    I believe that anyone who regularly uses the Jackhammer will like the MP7, because the Jackhammer isn't very good.

Anyone who is proficient with the pump shotguns will be sorely disappointed with the MP7.

The MP7 technically enables engineers to engage enemies at longer ranges, but I've always use my pistol to do that anyway.

Comment

The f2000 is the far winner not becuase of the wonder scope which isnt that wonderfull but for the flashbangs on the bf2 vanilla maps

Comment

I don't like the F2000 scope period. It doesn't even have a crosshair (it's fine for close and medium ranges in other words, but it's terrible for long range, i like ironsights better than this scope for long range). The SCAR-L is very good at full auto fire, as it's maxium deviation cone is smaller than all the other carbines. THe G36E is like a M16A2 on steroids, more damage, better accuracy, only at the expense of a tiny bit lower rate of fire (900 vs. 600 rpm, but both only have burst fire so doesn't matter). The MG36 is the most accurate of the MGs, so it's a very good weapon, it doesn't overheat for a VERY long time as well, good overall. THat's all i gotta say.

Comment

get the medic g36

Comment

Definitely Assault

Comment

FN2000 (Only because of flashbangs)
              G36E
              MP7
              MG36
              SCAR-L

Comment

OMG! I love the G36E! I was getting sick and tired of the L8! I swear I would be standing right on a guy (on auto) and missing him completely!

I'm gearing more towards going classes that have zips or graps. Those things r0x! sUx you only get one though.

But yeah I would unlock w/e class your good at first. Then after awhile getting something else to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by livilaNic
                  OMG! I love the G36E! I was getting sick and tired of the L8! I swear I would be standing right on a guy (on auto) and missing him completely!

I'm gearing more towards going classes that have zips or graps. Those things r0x! sUx you only get one though.

But yeah I would unlock w/e class your good at first. Then after awhile getting something else to play it.
                  You CAN pick up your grappling hook/zipline (default: 'g') to use again.

Oh, and the G36E rules. It's easily the best AR in the game, overpowered even.

Comment

Hey thx. Yeah I just found that out. I threw my grap up and it didn't grab. It was just sitting on the ground so...I was like hmm G? w00t!

Comment

Originally posted by spyderfenix2006
                      I unlocked anything I didnt really care that much
                      me too:hmm:

Comment

I say the G36E is the third best assault rifle in the game. If you count the G36K that is, the G36K is so good, it's like a G36E that can do auto, it also has burst which is good. And imo the best is the SCAR-H, it has near the accuracy of a M16, the power of the G3, the red dot sigght of the carbines, and a 30 round clip that the G3 deserved (even though they didn't have em in real life). Too bad ya can't unlock the G36K or the SCAR-H into vanilla BF2. You gotta be SAS spec ops to use the G36K or SEAL assault to use the SCAR-H.

Comment

G36C is good, and DAO-12, those are the must have unlocks, L85A1 u have to practice on to get "the feel"

Comment

Working...
                          X