recommended unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommended unlocks

what are the recommended unlocks for SF?

Re: recommended unlocks

Every unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
      Every unlock.
      LOL :laugh:

Honestly which ever kit you use the most is the best unlock for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakypjc

Honestly which ever kit you use the most is the best unlock for you.
        Agreed. That is the way that I went, and I am very glad I did.

Comment

mp7 !!

Comment

I unlocked anything I didnt really care that much

Comment

G36E > FN2000 > MG36 > SCAR-L > MP7

Based on how much they improve a given kit.

Comment

AK-101>all =)

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
                  G36E > FN2000 > MG36 > SCAR-L > MP7

Based on how much they improve a given kit.
                  Umm what? How is FN2000 a big imprvoment? You only get a half-ass scope, that it! It isn't really as accurate as other people say, and if you stay on other side of the beach just to snipe with a kit named ASSAULT, something is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruhanga
                    Umm what? How is FN2000 a big imprvoment? You only get a half-ass scope, that it! It isn't really as accurate as other people say, and if you stay on other side of the beach just to snipe with a kit named ASSAULT, something is wrong.
                    Scope is better than iron sights most of the time, though I have met some folks who prefer the irons. Also, the FN is more accurate than the AKs, especially on single shot. It's also more powerful then the M16A2.

Thusly, it handily fills a spot combining the M16A2's accuracy and the AK's power and full auto capabilities. Plus, if you're into them, you get a nice scope.

Anyway, I never said it was a "big improvement". In fact, the most you can infer from my post is that the G36E is more of an improvement, relatively speaking, and the MG36 is less of one.

Comment

Emm guys... Need to ask. How do you unlock the sf weapons and how do you use them when playing on a BF2 server, not SF???
                      I bought SF today and started it up and checked the BFHQ and went through the classes and such, and I saw the sf weapons, but I have unlocked several original BF2 weapons, but do I need to collect points in sf too to unlock more sf weapons?? Need help, cause I want tp play with some SF weapons when joining a BF2 server...

Comment

For medics (my default choice) the G36E rocks... I never thought I would give up on the L85A1 and its sexy xcope but the G36E just kicks ass... You can stay at a same distance and go prones with it (just like the L85A1) and on semi auto your fire is very accurate. But unlike the L85A1 the bursts and the fire rate of fire (and the relative accuracy of the bursts) mean you can compete up close too. At close range two bursts (tap, tap on the mouse) with put anyone down (in one if they have any damage)...

The only draw back is a tendency to get through you ammo at a very high rate...

The L85A1 and the AK-47 still have things going for them (scope, high damage) but the G36E totally trumps the M16A2...

The MG36 does not seem much better than any other Support weapon except it takes ages to overheat...

The F2000 is pretty cool, not neccessarilly any better than the other Assault unlocks but a nicely rounded package. A jack of all trades...

Comment

Originally posted by -=anders=-
                          Emm guys... Need to ask. How do you unlock the sf weapons and how do you use them when playing on a BF2 server, not SF???
                          I bought SF today and started it up and checked the BFHQ and went through the classes and such, and I saw the sf weapons, but I have unlocked several original BF2 weapons, but do I need to collect points in sf too to unlock more sf weapons?? Need help, cause I want tp play with some SF weapons when joining a BF2 server...

Map on a SF map online (ranked) to get a few points. After the game log out and then log back in again and you should see... What is your in game rank (it determines the number of extra unlocks you get)?

Comment

The G36E is my favorite SF unlock. I liked the M16A2 to begin with, and since the G36E is like an upgraded M16, it's the only gun I ever use as medic now.

The MP7 is a great unlock if you play engineer and already have the MK3A1 unlocked. Don't let its classification as a SMG fool you, it's very accurate, an effective short-medium range weapon.

The F2000, in itself, isn't that spectacular. It's a bit more accurate than the AKs and does a bit less damage. The F2000 unlock is all about the flashbangs (hence why the unlock shown in BFHQ is 'flashbang' and not 'F2000'), which are actually very effective. Flashbangs are somewhat situational, but they're worth the unlock.

The MG36 is apparently a very popular unlock, but I find its reputation for accuracy to be exaggerated. It doesn't overheat until it fires around 80 bullets, so it's got that going for it. It has a base damage of 30/shot and has a RoF of 600RPM (same as the RPK-74).

I don't really see the point in unlocking the SCAR-L. If the numbers put forth regarding its accuracy and damage are correct, its only advantage over the G36C is damage (27>25). Still, people have testified to its effectiveness at close range. I'm not convinced, though. >_>

Comment

Fn2000.

Comment

Working...
                              X