Expert combat badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Expert combat badges

Anyone know if you get expert in SF if you get expert for van BF2 as well? Or you have to do in both.

Just realized the other day that I have had all the req's for expert combat eng, just need my kills - heh - idiot.

44 kills in sf going to be a pain. was bad enough some rounds to get vet for all the kits.

seems like the maps go so much faster in sf

Comment

Originally posted by BeerStein
      Anyone know if you get expert in SF if you get expert for van BF2 as well? Or you have to do in both.

Just realized the other day that I have had all the req's for expert combat eng, just need my kills - heh - idiot.

44 kills in sf going to be a pain. was bad enough some rounds to get vet for all the kits.

seems like the maps go so much faster in sf
      I got expert SF Spec ops, was the helo gunner on MEC SF side on Iron Gator on a full 64 person server. Got it right at the end.

Expert combat badges I got by ground pounding. Was actaully surprised when I get my Assault one. Wasn't going for it at the time.

I still can't get expert explosive. 40 C4 kills is a royal pain.

Comment

It's only 34 for bf2 explosives - not sure if there is an explosives SF badge.

I agree pain in the ass for 34 - got mine last night.

I tried for weeks to get it - came within 1-4 pts I can't even count how many times. Last night when I got it - I kept going and I was able to get 55 total kills - I believe 47 or 48 were due to c4. When it rains it pours.

Had the same thing happen with other pain in the ass badges - come within 1pt of the req's - then the time I did get it I would get half again as much as I needed, or even double.

Comment

there are only extra bages in SF for the new infantry classes and some new things like grapple hoog, flash bang, .... usage.

When you earn a badge in BF2 you don't earn it in SF, but the global time does count.

for example, you have 100h + in BF2 and you earn the gold bage, you don't have the gold badge in SF, but it's possible to get the gold badge because global you have 100h .

Comment

I tried for weeks to get it - came within 1-4 pts I can't even count how many times. Last night when I got it - I kept going and I was able to get 55 total kills - I believe 47 or 48 were due to c4. When it rains it pours.

Had the same thing happen with other pain in the ass badges - come within 1pt of the req's - then the time I did get it I would get half again as much as I needed, or even double.
            I am still working on my explosive badge can you provide details as to which map, server ip, city......? Thanks for the help.

Comment

be engi in the iron gator or warlord(US or SAS)

Comment

The same thing has happened to me...2 kills away two times. How did you finally get it?

Comment

find a 16 player server with about 10 people. If it had long round eg. 500, thats even better.

Or just play commander, heaps of ways. _cypherf00s plays commander 24/7 (******* kicks people to become commander, hes admin) and hes played roughly 1064 hours as commander. He has heaps of badges. Just play commander.

Comment

Working...
                  X