Expert combat badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert combat badges

44 kills as engineer. God damnit. Ive been trying to find a good server with alot of tickets not too many people and a good map. All I can seem to get is around 28 - 30 kills before the round ends.

Its sad as I seem to be way better at killing on foot than in armor so dont tell me to do that. Helicopters dont seem all that good either. Pilots are usually selfish and just go on bombing runs and the gun isnt all that powerfull.

Any help? (I need both the SF and the BF2 expert engineer badges)

Re: Expert combat badges

find yourself a good clan mate.... make sure hes a good pilot....get him to fly a blackhawk with you as a gunner.... Vwa la...

I piloted my mate in ghost town got him 41 kills just circling the city.

Comment

Find yourself a 64 player Karkand for the BF2 expert badge. I can't help with the SF badge; I haven't played that much. If you have the Jackhammer, I would recommend using it...

Comment

heres how i got it. very very simple: be commander, play as USMC on Sharqi, grab the tank then sit at that surveillance outpost but north of it, at the crossroads. In one round i had over 50 kills just from that, and as commander you have so many bonuses.

First off the surveillance outpost is the most contested flag in the map, everyone goes there come hell or artillary.

second, you're commander, noones goin to c4 you because you UAV to spot enemies.

Third, artillary pockets of people to make it look like you're being useful to your team.

Supply drops are your friend, with two sitting by your tank you are INVINCIBLE. no amount of AT rockets can blow you up (mainly because, between the arty, UAV and you, the enemy dont stand a chance of pulling off more than two or three rockets at any given chance)

Thats right, i got as comm more than 50 kills in my tank alone, thats not counting the arty kills, or kill dam assists (post 1.03 patch).

Easier than karkand, i assure you.

Comment

Find a 54 to 64 player server that has about 7-9 players on it. Jump on and wait for the round to start. Rounds last like 1 hour or more. Shouldn't be too tough.

Took me 3 days and about 12-13 tries to get my expert repair badge this way (25 repairs IAR).

Comment

Well I got the bf2 badge. Went on a 64 player map with 16 people, the round took 4 hours. But I got it. I doubt I will get the SF one or the medic one.

Vet and expert explosives ordnance next but im not even going to try, that c4 bug ****es me off TOO much.

Also im not really keen on being commander anymore as I saw my commander score and thought I should leave it as '1337'.

Comment

It kind of defeats the purpose of the badges when everyone is finding loop holes to get them (I.E. finding barely populated servers, playing as a commander not doing his job but is tank whoring, etc). It's kind of fun to just play get the badges by surprise. I have played just to get my basic badges, so I'm a bit of a hypocrite here.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
                Well I got the bf2 badge. Went on a 64 player map with 16 people, the round took 4 hours. But I got it. I doubt I will get the SF one or the medic one.

Vet and expert explosives ordnance next but im not even going to try, that c4 bug ****es me off TOO much.

Also im not really keen on being commander anymore as I saw my commander score and thought I should leave it as '1337'.
                Scores
                Global 47523
                Team 15813
                Combat 30622
                Commander 1337

I just looked you up ^^^^^. LOL, nice. It's a sign from god you know.

Comment

Im not even gona bother getting expert badges..its gona be like trying to beat the ambulance levels in GTA series.

Comment

Originally posted by s|k
                    It kind of defeats the purpose of the badges when everyone is finding loop holes to get them (I.E. finding barely populated servers, playing as a commander not doing his job but is tank whoring, etc). It's kind of fun to just play get the badges by surprise. I have played just to get my basic badges, so I'm a bit of a hypocrite here.
                    Aww now that hurts. The guy is asking for legit tactics to get the badge, so don't knock my method bro, especially since you didnt post one of your own.

It's insulting.

And for the record, how is that not doing my job? If anything, I was doing all the work on the team. To rack up 50+ kills alone places me pretty ****ing highly on the "work done" scale there mate. It's not my fault I play on pubs and my team is too retarded to do what I tell em.

Comment

play a server with a 64 Map but only holds 32 players, youll get over 50 before it ends if your that good

Comment

it isn't easy in SF, even on servers running 64 player maps with only 32 players or something .

I have all my veteran badges now, but not one expert

Comment

last time i played with a new accoutn on SF, with that map, i got each basic badge for all kits, both BF2 and SF + plus what ever other kills i got more than 50, if i would of had my original accoutn, i would of gotten my expert spec ops again

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x
                            Im not even gona bother getting expert badges..its gona be like trying to beat the ambulance levels in GTA series.
                            Rofl, yet I managed to do those apart from in GTA3, ****ing columbians keep blowing me up with AK-47's.

But anyway. I guess it does suck with the badges as it botheres me when its possible for me to get the badge. I admit it is really fun just getting an award out of nowhere but you get pretty bored and need something to do. Its also nice to feel you are progressing and that there is more to do, rather than just having everything done and feel like how you would feel if you had all the awards and the highest rank.

Comment

Originally posted by s|k
                              so true... I've earned all my badges, ribbons and medals. Some awards I never thought I would get like expert explosives ordinace. When I got that I was truly satisfied. I've accepted I'll never get some awards like expert engi.. war college. I just play and have fun and the awards come as u play.

Comment

Working...
                              X