Call of Duty or Medal of Honor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Call of Duty or Medal of Honor?

moh: allied assault has such terrible graphics and it gives me motion sickness...

Comment

COD is very fun. The original rocked, COD2 is very fun but without an anti-cheat program the multiplayer is bad. The single player is the best ever though. The old MoH were good, but the new ones suck

Comment

MoH was great...then came Frontline making it good but not great then Rising Sun came out and it went to crap.

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
          How about the fact that you said pacific assault was the best ww2 shooter so far? and that cod was just '' ok ''? Sorry if you weren't implying that it was better (bull shi) it just seemed that way... I felt i had to defend cod, since this game is way over '' ok ''.

ps- how does cod bs you with '' no one fought alone? '' Because you really... don't, fight alone in cod.
          Shutup, fanboy he thinks PA was the best WWII shooter, i think it was better than CoD 1 also. People have different opinions, get over it and stop arguing. And we can give two sh!ts which is played more, we still think PA was better.

Comment

Originally posted by Soccerplaya07
            Shutup, fanboy he thinks PA was the best WWII shooter, i think it was better than CoD 1 also. People have different opinions, get over it and stop arguing. And we can give two sh!ts which is played more, we still think PA was better.
            Pretty sad when people base a game on incorrect facts. Catch my drift? dip.

Comment

statistics dont mean ****, its about opinion. if you think CoD is the best WWII shooter, then fine. but he thinks PA was better therefore making him believe it was the best.

Comment

Sorry you have to be so ignorant soccer playa, your calling me a fanboy? He put this-

Originally posted by Torgue
                Medal of Honor Pacific Assualt. Greatest PC ww2 sofar.

The first CoD was "ok". It said "how no one won the war one" seperating it from games like MoH. But then when you play it you are the one killing 90% of the enemys and finishing 100% of the objectives. All of your allies could not do anything basicly where just part of the scenery.
                Call of Duty: United Offensive was the exact same game as the first Call of duty, Call of Duty 2 was the EXACT same game just with new graphics.

So CoD=teh sux!
                Sorry i did the same to him and clearly said that more people play cod, and what he said against the game wasn't even true, therefore what he said was invalid and i proved him wrong. That's why he didn't respond with the bogus remarks you are doing right now to defend him. He's a fanboy, he said the expansion to the first cod was bad, because it was just like the first game! Wow, ok so he still thinks PA is better than COD even though i already said what he said was wrong and that more people play... i don't think i've attacked him over it. Maybe i'm a fan boy aswell? That doesn't make what i said wrong.

Get your facts togethor you ignorant, illiterate, hypocrite.

Also, statistics don't mean anything? So your saying that if cod3 and moh3 just came out at the same time, and more people played moh3 you wouldn't say that based on teh statistics more people probably like moh3 because more people are playing? If you don't, you are just in denial.

Comment

Working...
                X