Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty or Medal of Honor?

Which do you like better or neither?

Call of Duty in includes the second one and Medal of honor includes all of them

Re: Call of Duty or Medal of Honor?

mmmmmmmm............for intensity and all around HOLY ****!!! effect, COD hands down. MoH did pave the way though (the 1st one anyways)

Comment

Call of duty, also, no brothers in arms??

Comment

would you like me to add it?

Comment

I can't vote for it now, but yes give others a chance.

Comment

Medal of Honour on PS1 was a really good shoot em up, really exciting and fun.
            MoH: Frontline was a blast, especially the D-Day sequence - it was mind blowing.

but CoD blew that out of the water. Amazing realism, attention to detail and graphics made CoD a far better game.
            Medal of Honour is lame compared to Call of Duty - it is the same everytime, with naff, half assed graphics and a really bad storyline.
            Call of Duty immersed the player into a realistic and compelling fight that threw you around the world. The multiplayer was and still is one of the best around, and the whole experience is far greater than all of Medal of Honours attempts.

Comment

MOH is going downhill the last few installments have sucked

Comment

Medal of Honor Pacific Assualt. Greatest PC ww2 sofar.

The first CoD was "ok". It said "how no one won the war one" seperating it from games like MoH. But then when you play it you are the one killing 90% of the enemys and finishing 100% of the objectives. All of your allies could not do anything basicly where just part of the scenery.
                Call of Duty: United Offensive was the exact same game as the first Call of duty, Call of Duty 2 was the EXACT same game just with new graphics.

So CoD=teh sux!

Comment

isn't CoD the one that has no anti-cheat at all, and is full of hackers?

Comment

When i first started pc gaming it was with Mohaa and spearhead. But they cant compete with CoD

Comment

MoH has had it's moment but nowadays is more of a hasbeen, But CoD2 has some glaring issues too such as the MP environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Torgue
                        Medal of Honor Pacific Assualt. Greatest PC ww2 sofar.

The first CoD was "ok". It said "how no one won the war one" seperating it from games like MoH. But then when you play it you are the one killing 90% of the enemys and finishing 100% of the objectives. All of your allies could not do anything basicly where just part of the scenery.
                        Call of Duty: United Offensive was the exact same game as the first Call of duty, Call of Duty 2 was the EXACT same game just with new graphics.

So CoD=teh sux!
                        Haha, that's why no one plays medalofhonor pacific assault anymore right? More people play allied assault! I mean cmon, you havn't played the game if you say your allies don't kill anyone.. THEY DO! That's the most misleading post i've seen yet about cod on this forum.

Ohh.. and united offensive the exact same as the first game!? well ****! It's an expansion pack you moron. It doesn't upgrade the graphics and sound.. it keeps it all but adds new levels and guns! Just like bf2: Special forces!

God what a bad post.

More people play cod because it's better... get over it.

stats on most played games-

Xfire is a leading entertainment outlet, covering the latest gaming, film, TV, wrestling and fandom news, producing invaluable guides for your favorite games and shows, and writing thought provoking feature articles.

Cod is over moh, and the fact that the most played moh games are Allied assault and expansions is just sad..

Moh = Tehh suxz x2 (ps pacific assault flopped)

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
                          Haha, that's why no one plays medalofhonor pacific assault anymore right? More people play allied assault! I mean cmon, you havn't played the game if you say your allies don't kill anyone.. THEY DO! That's the most misleading post i've seen yet about cod on this forum.

Ohh.. and united offensive the exact same as the first game!? well ****! It's an expansion pack you moron. It doesn't upgrade the graphics and sound.. it keeps it all but adds new levels and guns! Just like bf2: Special forces!

God what a bad post.

More people play cod because it's better... get over it.

stats on most played games-

http://www.xfire.com/xf/index.php

http://archive.gamespy.com/stats/

Cod is over moh, and the fact that the most played moh games are Allied assault and expansions is just sad..

Moh = Tehh suxz x2 (ps pacific assault flopped)
                          Personal insults are not needed, Just because I have a different opinion about which game is better does not make me a moron nor make my post bad.

Sure your allies killed some of the enemy but you still had to do most of the work. Not very realistic if you killed 500 Germans in one level and the rest of your platoon killed 20. I was just stating I had a better time playing MoH:PA single player than CoD single player. Did you see any part of my post that said anything about multiplayer? At least MoH does not try to Bullsh*t you with "No one fought alone" crap. Oh ya, and what about "Finest Hour"? Allied Assualt had better graphics and better gameplay than FH which seemed better suited for the PS1.

Comment

I'm loving COD2, it's a badass singleplayer game. Makes you really feel like you are fighing in an army against an army. Much more so than the previous games.

Comment

Originally posted by Torgue
                              Personal insults are not needed, Just because I have a different opinion about which game is better does not make me a moron nor make my post bad.

Sure your allies killed some of the enemy but you still had to do most of the work. Not very realistic if you killed 500 Germans in one level and the rest of your platoon killed 20. I was just stating I had a better time playing MoH:PA single player than CoD single player. Did you see any part of my post that said anything about multiplayer? At least MoH does not try to Bullsh*t you with "No one fought alone" crap. Oh ya, and what about "Finest Hour"? Allied Assualt had better graphics and better gameplay than FH which seemed better suited for the PS1.
                              How about the fact that you said pacific assault was the best ww2 shooter so far? and that cod was just '' ok ''? Sorry if you weren't implying that it was better (bull shi) it just seemed that way... I felt i had to defend cod, since this game is way over '' ok ''.

ps- how does cod bs you with '' no one fought alone? '' Because you really... don't, fight alone in cod.

Comment

Working...
                              X