Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: airborn ribon SF

Originally posted by Stalker-NSDQ
    It's strange, why putting in a AERIAL SERVICE RIBBON in SF if you are not able to fly a plane in the add-on !!! EA STILL DIDN'T LEARN FROM THEIR PAST MISTAKES.
    I dont think its a mistake, its rather a propaganda, it makes eager the players 'wooooow how can I get that ribbon which nobody has??!' and 'I will dl the patch and keep playing for "knew" award'

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nexar
      HINT: Guard a curtain flag on Nightflight (wink, wink)

Are you tryng to tell us that defending the flag on the plane(the BIG JUMBO CARGO PLANE) in the middle of the runway give you the ribbon?

Comment

Originally posted by ZAGOR
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nexar
        HINT: Guard a curtain flag on Nightflight (wink, wink)

Are you tryng to tell us that defending the flag on the plane(the BIG JUMBO CARGO PLANE) in the middle of the runway give you the ribbon?
        LOL, he is just kidding, see his stats...... btw NICE AWARDS

Comment

Originally posted by SpyGuy311
          I can't find a curtain flag anywhere on night flight.. Heck I can't even find one with windows and bars for a curtain. =/
          Ooooh - i see the problem. You must be in the wrong version. You need to be playing BF2: Ssssspecial Forsssssessssss edition: Operation Light in the Loafers. Itsss sssspectacular!

Comment

i think the aerial badge is there because D.I.C.E is planning to release another patch. It's the only way to explain it.

Comment

I got my zip line, grappling hook, Special Ops, and assault badges already but thats it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                I dont think its a mistake, its rather a propaganda, it makes eager the players 'wooooow how can I get that ribbon which nobody has??!' and 'I will dl the patch and keep playing for "knew" award'
                To be honest it still bugs me that they lowered the requirements so late after the new patch for BF2. 176 hrs of SPEC OPS....jeez how many other badges could I have with 76 hrs I wasted the first time. Anyway, I think it's a punch in the face to release SF like it is. It's also full of bugs, many of the "old" bugs in BF2 are still present. SF was released way too early. Why they don't take a look what's still messed up in both games and release a huge page that fixes at least 85 % of the reported issues from players.
                I think I speak in the interest of the whole BF2/BF2SF gamers.

*EA LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS - WE SPENT THE MONEY, WE PLAY THE GAMES*

Comment

What if - i say what if - they plan to launch a SF new map that actually has a plane?

Comment

Working...
                  X