airborn ribon SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airborn ribon SF

Was looking at UBAR at the ribons and there stand an airborn ribbon there.

you need 15 mn in an airplane and some kills with it, OK, but I actualy haven't seen an airplane on SF , wich map is it that has airplanes ?

Re: airborn ribon SF

no, but have you tried getting it in reg bf2?

Comment

i think they took this ribbon out because there is no way u can get it and you cant earn SF ribbons on reg BF2

Comment

Wot do ya mean ' they took this ribbon out'???? It's in the game mate.

Am I right in thinking that there is NO jets in any SF map?

Any one know the real story. Has anyone got a ribbon yet of any kind?

Comment

nv badge, and the 5h ribbons are in but they can't be aquired either.

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
            Wot do ya mean ' they took this ribbon out'???? It's in the game mate.

Am I right in thinking that there is NO jets in any SF map?

Any one know the real story. Has anyone got a ribbon yet of any kind?
            No Arial....no planes (yet).
            I received the tank ribbon, and I have seen a couple of people with the helo and crew service

Comment

ROFL, if you think that's weird, if you looked at the service ribbons a few days back - You needed 4,500 hours to gain each one. :laugh:

Comment

Yes the award requirements are a little strange.....

Comment

I've tested it: I got 27kills with no death, and I was in the plane for 15minutes and 43 seconds
                  It was a very cool round, cus I knew that if I fail only once I will run out of time and dont get the badge so I managed to keep my ass in the air until the round lated and got 27kills streak, but unlucky to me the AERIAL SERVICE RIBBON IS LOCKED, there is no way to get it!!!! at least I knew it for sure now

Comment

Are you really that thick to try getting a SF ribbon in normal a battlefield game??

But what do I know?......maybe I should try getting that zip line badge at Karkand !!

Hope the patch thats coming out in a few weeks will sort this all out

Comment

I've gotten my zip line, grappling hook and Special Ops badge all in one round. I would have gotten my assault badge also but I was a kill short. :P

Comment

I spent over 40 minutes in one round before I died my first time - last night in a bomber on vanilla bf2 - no award. bf2 awards can be earned in SF, but not the other way around.

Comment

HINT: Guard a curtain flag on Nightflight (wink, wink)

Comment

It's strange, why putting in a AERIAL SERVICE RIBBON in SF if you are not able to fly a plane in the add-on !!! EA STILL DIDN'T LEARN FROM THEIR PAST MISTAKES.

Comment

I can't find a curtain flag anywhere on night flight.. Heck I can't even find one with windows and bars for a curtain. =/

Comment

Working...
                              X