I'm sick of the whining about ______ whoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm sick of the whining about ______ whoring

To tell the truth about "flashbang whoring" the flashbangs are easy to avoid. Gas is a pain in the ass though, especially on night maps where you can only have on one or the other: night vision or gas masks

Comment

I hear ya man, it's really getting annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by HicRic
        Actually, I was called a knife whore on Karkand, I nearly died laughing...I wish I'd taken a screenshot. Lots of people weren't paying attention to their surroundings (gotta love tunnel vision) and so I was speeding about, stabbing (and picking up basic knife) everyone. I got about 12 knife kills...and then it happened!

'OMG HICRIC STOP KNIFE WHORING U NOOB!!! UR SO GAY'

I stabbed him in the back ten seconds later, because I simply couldn't resist. :laugh:
        AWESOME man, that's awesome. You got called a knife whore by a dude unaware of his surroundings (a bad thing). THey're just noobs man, that's a complement, when somebody says you're a ________ whore, as long as it's not armor or the noobtube, that's a complement. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Mosstrooper
          To tell the truth about "flashbang whoring" the flashbangs are easy to avoid.
          I don't think it's that easy on a dark map when you can't see what's being thrown at you. It's fun to throw it and then watch the enemy just stumble around. Sometimes the run into walls, LOL.

Comment

Working...
          X