I'm sick of the whining about ______ whoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick of the whining about ______ whoring

It's got to stop. I'm sitting there in the middle of a really intense firefight, and everybody is sitting there typing messages about this-and-that whoring. SF came out and now we are all going to have to hear about flashbang whores for the next 3 months. Give me a break!! The reason you don't like people who use flashbangs is because they disable you and/or kill you and flush you out of your hiding spot. I've got news for you-the flashbang grenade is a real life weapon and that is really what they're used for.

I don't use the flashbangs very often, but when they get used on me, I know that I was either careless about where I took cover, or careless about how I got there. You usually get flashbanged because someone saw you running around trying to rack up points on the scoreboard. This same principle goes for calling people tank whores, grenade whores, chopper whores, whatever. They're in the game to be used!! For those of you who only spawn as medics and like to constantly throw med kits all over the place just so there's a chance that you'll get a heal point, should I start calling you all med kit whores?

This is a game. It's a good game. People get good at certain things in this game because they play it a lot. The reason you hate them is because they killed you and you didn't want to have to re-spawn. Then you call them noobs or whores or whatever, and it just makes you look like a moron. If BF2 were real, which it sometimes seems like it is, the same stuff would happen, except you'd really be dead because of your stupidity and carelessness. Instead of getting mad, find a way to outsmart these awesome pilots and artillary guys. It makes the game more fun, and I don't have to watch you blather on about how all the stupid noobs are ruining your game because you're not able to score very high in that particular round.

Nuff said.

Re: I'm sick of the whining about ______ whoring

amen brother....

Comment

Originally posted by Domicinator
      It's got to stop.
      Unlikely since everyone doesnt get the game at the same time and doesn't experience new things at the same time etc...

but yeah, it's booring to read

Comment

i hate reading story's :laugh:

Comment

"Asus K8V SE motherboard 800mhz FSB
          BFG GeForce 6800GT OC 256 MB
          1 GB DDR RAM
          Athlon 64 3400+"

I just hate hardware whores like you... You're able to kill ppl just bcoz your framerate is superior.. It takes no skill.

But seriously, "whoring" is boring. There are several ways that even a noobish player can rack up points in bundles but most of them are wayyyy boring.

Last night is a good example. We are a pretty good pair in the chopper, my m8 and I. Whenever there is no skillful enemy jet pilots on the other team, we can do pretty well on any map with an attack chopper available.

The thing is that we are confident enough to fly all around the map taking out armoured targets and choppers instead of hovering at a flag gunning down infantry ( which would be boring anyways in my opinnion). So no one called us whores even though i racked up 38 kills compared to the ~15 of the next best guy on our team.

Comment

Originally posted by Domicinator
            It's got to stop. I'm sitting there in the middle of a really intense firefight, and everybody is sitting there typing messages about this-and-that whoring. SF came out and now we are all going to have to hear about flashbang whores for the next 3 months. Give me a break!! The reason you don't like people who use flashbangs is because they disable you and/or kill you and flush you out of your hiding spot. I've got news for you-the flashbang grenade is a real life weapon and that is really what they're used for.

I don't use the flashbangs very often, but when they get used on me, I know that I was either careless about where I took cover, or careless about how I got there. You usually get flashbanged because someone saw you running around trying to rack up points on the scoreboard. This same principle goes for calling people tank whores, grenade whores, chopper whores, whatever. They're in the game to be used!! For those of you who only spawn as medics and like to constantly throw med kits all over the place just so there's a chance that you'll get a heal point, should I start calling you all med kit whores?

This is a game. It's a good game. People get good at certain things in this game because they play it a lot. The reason you hate them is because they killed you and you didn't want to have to re-spawn. Then you call them noobs or whores or whatever, and it just makes you look like a moron. If BF2 were real, which it sometimes seems like it is, the same stuff would happen, except you'd really be dead because of your stupidity and carelessness. Instead of getting mad, find a way to outsmart these awesome pilots and artillary guys. It makes the game more fun, and I don't have to watch you blather on about how all the stupid noobs are ruining your game because you're not able to score very high in that particular round.

Nuff said.
            After this, it'll be like, "omg, you're a M16 whore, cause you can kill somebody over 10m away, omg, stop whoring the M16" And then the only weapon that is not a "whore" weapon is the knife. Later, it'll be like this: "OMG, stop knife whoring, u can kill somebody at point blank, omg, you're such a knife whore". That'l be funny.

Comment

Honestly, I completely agree. I personally suck at flying helicopter for anything other than just trying to get to the far end of the map without having to hoof it the whole way.

I get my helicopter/plane experience in Single Player. That is what its for isnt it? To get accustomed to the controls, and weapons before playing against real people.

Hell, Im a good gunner/bomber in the chopper/plane, and I appreciate the guys that can fly. Ill even wait by a chopper until someone that can fly it well hops in to pilot it.

I hear a lot about chopper/plane whores, and its fricking retarded. I mean, if theyre good flying it, let them fly.

Tank/car whores are just stupid. I mean, there are plenty of ground vehicles around. Whose fault is it if they start stealing tanks from your flags? People need to just stop ****ing and moaning.

If youre being swarmed by tanks, then respawn as anti-tank, and take them out. If you dont like playing anti-tank, tough. Besides, if youre going up against a tank, odds are itll take you out before you can get a couple direct hits in, so you can switch to whatever you prefer playing.

I hate being tank swarmed, I hate it with a passion, but its part of warfare, you take as much of an advantage as you can, and if you can take a crap load of tanks, and shove it down your opponents throat, along with air support, go for it. If youre unwilling to spawn with a rocket launcher to take care of your problem, then you dont deserve to win.

I hate playing anti-tank, and prefer the sniper, but if Im getting base raped by a tank, then Ill take the anti-tank, and the 3 deaths to kill it before it steals the flag. If Im getting spawn raped by a couple guys with support guns, then Ill spawn as support or assault, and gun em down so my unarmored sniping ass doesnt get handed to me.

Last night I played with a team, and our entire squad was snipers, all 5 of us. We all stuck together in the same area, and were able to base rape for a good half hour or so. Wed try to keep a medic around, and support if we could find it, but we were destroying them, and they started bitching about sniper whores. Who said they couldnt spawn a sniper, and start picking us off, starting with our medic, and working us over. It would have given them a chance, but instead, they chose to play assault, and try to snipe us with G3s, and the heavy guns.:blabla:

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
                After this, it'll be like, "omg, you're a M16 whore, cause you can kill somebody over 10m away, omg, stop whoring the M16" And then the only weapon that is not a "whore" weapon is the knife. Later, it'll be like this: "OMG, stop knife whoring, u can kill somebody at point blank, omg, you're such a knife whore". That'l be funny.
                Actually, I was called a knife whore on Karkand, I nearly died laughing...I wish I'd taken a screenshot. Lots of people weren't paying attention to their surroundings (gotta love tunnel vision) and so I was speeding about, stabbing (and picking up basic knife) everyone. I got about 12 knife kills...and then it happened!

'OMG HICRIC STOP KNIFE WHORING U NOOB!!! UR SO GAY'

I stabbed him in the back ten seconds later, because I simply couldn't resist. :laugh:

Comment

I totally agree with you, Domicinator.

Comment

Yeah, i was knifing a bunch of guys once on karkand and some guy said that i was being a "*****" and that i should use a gun like a real man.

Comment

OLD complaint! But a valid one non-the-less, just carry on as is. The whoreing thing is raised when one repeats the same process over&over to gain kills...but 'flashbang whoring' has to be the dumbest assumption ever...

Comment

Originally posted by josephstalin
                        Yeah, i was knifing a bunch of guys once on karkand and some guy said that i was being a "*****" and that i should use a gun like a real man.
                        Yeah...Cos when somebody runs towards you with a knife he really has the advantage:laugh:
                        nothing better than jumping into a bunch of enemy who are unaware of you and knifing the lot Knife whoring fizzled out with the lame knife/pistols servers.

Comment

You said the very truth, I hope some freshers will read it...

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                            You said the very truth, I hope some freshers will read it...
                            hey pYura, how did you get ur name?

my name is Yuri and my family and some friends call me Yura

Comment

I've never understood why using say, a tank over and over is called 'whoring'. I mean, isn't a whore a prostitute? Really?

It's not like you're paying the tank for some lovin'.

Comment

Working...
                              X