Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some kind of weird hack or point scoring scam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some kind of weird hack or point scoring scam?

The red tag friendly bug occurs so often its rediculous DICE say they can't reproduce it.

I have also noticed that in SF they can also be wearing the enemy uniform but in BF2 vanilla they don't.

In SF I have also killed people who had enemy uniforms and no tags at all and guess what they were a friendly. I don't recall coming across anyone in BF2 vanilla that didn't have a name tag.

If we come across this on our server, which we do all the time DICE almost "EVERY GAME" we politely inform the player that they are a red tag friendly and to leave the server and rejoin to fix it. If they don't after a couple of warnings, unfortunately they give us no option but to kick them with the kick reason "Red tag friendly bug please rejoin to fix this" It's not their fault but unfortunately it disrupts gameplay and they leave us no choice if they don't leave.

Comment

I TK'd someone a while back because of the bug, a few minutes later a shot the same guy but stopped shooting when i heard/saw the "hold your fire".
      I checked the scoreboard and he was listed as being on the other team.
      It happened to me after i was swapped to the other side, I had a red name to everyone and was still listed in the scores as the team i had been switched from.
      I was "TK'd" 3x more after repeatedly using team say to explain my situation to the team, in CAPS.
      1 guy even had to reload his AK after shooting a full clip from 5 feet away !!!
      That was annoying yet funny, i was standing still the whole time while giving him ammo.

Comment

Exact same thing happened to me. This guy looked like an insurgent and his name was red, but I got TKs twice for killing him. Then I realized he was the ultimate spy and left him to it

Comment

Ive had a teammate on Wake, on the Chinese team with a red name tag, in chinese gear, and whenever he spoke, he spoke like the americans

Comment

Working...
          X