Flashbang effect...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flashbang effect...

If you see me eat a cookie, that means I'm reading a thread started by a retard.

x0pht I'm sure someone must have said this before but you should huge by now.

Comment

Originally posted by SQUiB_2154

x0pht I'm sure someone must have said this before but you should huge by now.
      i've never seen anyone else said that, if u can provide me a link, it'll be appreciated.

i just came up with that sig yesterday.

Comment

IRL when u get flashed everything goes black... not white!

Comment

Originally posted by Cqua
          IRL when u get flashed everything goes black... not white!
          lol if they make it when u get flashed the screen goes black, some ppl will think their video card has failed. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
            i've never seen anyone else said that, if u can provide me a link, it'll be appreciated.

i just came up with that sig yesterday.
            What are you on about!? I'm just making a joke about the large amount of threads started by retards and how you eat a cookie each time. :hmm:

Comment

In real life a flashbang can kill you, due to the white phosphorus in it, it pretty ****ty the flash bang in BF2 SF but what do you expect, so is the rest of the expansion.

Exposure to white phosphorus may cause burns and irritation, liver, kidney, heart, lung, or bone damage, and death.
              Happy days.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
                ok i gonna check it out some time i think.
                Be warned; AA is very much a simulation rather than a game. I personally find it slightly more entertaining that hitting myself over the head with a cinderblock.

I like games with good game mechanics and design. Realism tends to get in the way of that.

Besides... the in-your-face propaganda makes me physically ill.

Comment

Originally posted by SQUiB_2154
                  What are you on about!? I'm just making a joke about the large amount of threads started by retards and how you eat a cookie each time. :hmm:
                  lol sorry i couldnt think when i was so tired

Comment

Working...
                  X