Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashbang effect...

it's not realistic.

when u turn around and face away, u still get flashed.

in cs, u get partially flashed by turning around. one of the most realistic flash effects is in S.W.A.T.

Re: Flashbang effect...

Flashbangs are lame. Now people are just going to spam them everywhere... they are supposed to be used for clearing rooms, not throwing over a hill on wake island.

i hid the other side of a large bush when one went off and it still blinded me. the guy who threw it ran up and started shooting me so i just started running about whilst not being able to see. Needless to say when i could see again i smashed him with the DAO-12... owned.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
      it's not realistic.

in cs, u get partially flashed by turning around. one of the most realistic flash effects is in S.W.A.T.

I think the most realistic flash is in america army, there you get realy flashed, first you get the BANG , then black screen ears are peeping, ....

in BF2 the flash doesn't almost make any sound, it's more like a flash puf you get

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
        I think the most realistic flash is in america army, there you get realy flashed, first you get the BANG , then black screen ears are peeping, ....

in BF2 the flash doesn't almost make any sound, it's more like a flash puf you get
        yea it does the same thing in CS:S and SWAT. the flash makes u deaf for a few seconds.

Comment

Facing the other way or not - if youre withing the radius of its effect I think there wont be much difference. Possibly if youre behing a wall/box and turn the other way...

I love the way AA has done theirs!

Comment

Americas army is more realistic then in CS or even SWAT

Comment

it's not realistic.

yes i think the bangs in swat are great, i haven't been able to get the bf2 ones yet. the cs ones are decent but sometimes they get you when you're not even close or looking.

Comment

OMG u r teh g plya hte CS!!!!!!!@

Comment

Originally posted by rtgbs7k
                  Facing the other way or not - if youre withing the radius of its effect I think there wont be much difference. Possibly if youre behing a wall/box and turn the other way...

I love the way AA has done theirs!
                  yea that's what it is in BF2. but in real life, there's difference, big difference.

Comment

1 million candela!!! woohoo!! close your eyes infront of that and see what happends

Comment

the BEST flashbangs were in RainbowSix:RogueSpear

Comment

Originally posted by PimpYo
                        the BEST flashbangs were in RainbowSix:RogueSpear
                        i've played rainbow six and RVS. i didnt quite like how u shoot in that game.

i've installed american army once, and played the training session. then i dont remember how i deleted it. (i think i reinstalled the whole system or something)

Comment

i've installed american army once, and played the training session.
                          Now they've got v2.5 and it really is entertaining. You just gotta give it a few hours if you like FPS simulators!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtgbs7k
                            Now they've got v2.5 and it really is entertaining. You just gotta give it a few hours if you like FPS simulators!!
                            ok i gonna check it out some time i think.

Comment

IMO the best version were 2.0 - 2.3, then it started to go kind of down hill.

It will start going up hill again when its around 2.8 - 3.0

Comment

Working...
                              X