Lamest gaming community ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lamest gaming community ever?

I'm sick of people labeling others with legitimate complaints as whiners.

This game has a lot of room for improvement, so quit sucking EA's **** for a few seconds and maybe you won't be so quick to label everyone "whiners", and realize that this game isn't the cat's meow.

Comment

Originally posted by RATOLOKi
      Isn't that a whine? Complaining bout whiners?

Definetly odd.
      Pretty much, thats why I really wasn't sure about posting but it felt right. Wish I could elaborate on that but the words just are not coming to me.

Originally posted by Blue Geezer
      you clearly didnt see the CS community then....
      This is true, something about CS just didn't feel right so I never got into it. Played alot of online games though, starting from Quake1 back in the day.

I guess I don't see alot of the same smack talking in-game since I live in Japan. Servers out here may be filled with people speaking 4-5 languages so everone pretty much stays quiet and plays, which may make it seem like a huge contrast when I come to a forum.

Originally posted by spr1ngy
      i personally love bf2 there are glitches/bugs that annoy me e.g. red/blue tag, and the c4 glitch... but these are all minor problems in what is overall a very good game!!! the odd CTD i get annoy me more than the bugs lol
      I do realize there are a few pretty nasty bugs and they do need to be adressed. I just think there must be a better way to express it than the usual garbage. The ones you mentioned are the worst that come to mind.

Off topic but just out of curiosity. It may just me but I have not had the c-4 bug since SF and the patch. Was it addresed or have I been lucky?

EDIT: Jesus, I'm sorry about my nub'ness on this forum format. This reply should be on page 2.

Comment

Most of the large game forums I've seen are made up of those who whine, complain, tear down or moan about issues, fellow players and of course, the evil money sucking game developers who brought us the games we love to hate. SOE's PS forum isn't called "Whinerside" for nothing. It was always, "nerf this" and "buff that" which is why PS has been patched to death.

Comment

Well, if EA would raise the ESRB rating to MA and retailers and PARENTS inforced the rating, maybe we could get rid of all of the little kids.
          Here is my problem with the little kids who play this game.
          They TK for vehicles, they camp non-cap CP's, they vehicle-hog, they tank whore and worst of all they think that they are the best players on the earth. This might be because they have no jobs or responsiblities and obviously parents that do not supervise them or their behaviour. They have also not experienced life. They have never been put on their ass (IRL), they have never had to make a mortgage payment, they have never had to do a lot of things that adults have to deal with everyday.
          I am afraid of the future, these little punks are going to be in charge when we are retired. Then I will be the trash talker playing BF:20 Space Commando, spanking your NOOB asses Junior!

Comment

This game and CS proves it. Game with 18+ mark has best players. It seems that after the age of 17-19 boys stop thinking with they wang and use their brains instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruhanga
              This game and CS proves it. Game with 18+ mark has best players. It seems that after the age of 17-19 boys stop thinking with they wang and use their brains instead.
              *Laughs at idiots using generalizations*

Comment

Originally posted by Slapidus
                :blabla:
                I would reply to that, but you made my job easier by making yourself look like an as*hole. :|:

Comment

Originally posted by -USN-Seadog
                  Don't even know why I bother posting this, just sick I guess. But whats up with this gaming community? I have seen people bitch about games before but christ, alot of people around here constantly bitch, moan and whine like EA just shot there mom and raped thier sister. Seriously, I really wish people would just stop playing and therefore stop posting if it bothers them that much. This way people who actually enjoy this stuff can communicate.
                  No one cares about your prepubescent angst.
                  But aren't you just whining about whiners:hmm:
                  I moaned about the people who played the game more than anything and I haven't played BF2 for maybe 2weeks now. Never looked back

Comment

Originally posted by -USN-Seadog
                    Don't even know why I bother posting this, just sick I guess. But whats up with this gaming community? I have seen people bitch about games before but christ, alot of people around here constantly bitch, moan and whine like EA just shot there mom and raped thier sister. Seriously, I really wish people would just stop playing and therefore stop posting if it bothers them that much. This way people who actually enjoy this stuff can communicate.
                    No one cares about your prepubescent angst.
                    LOL…. You’re a hypocrite. Look what your doing BITCHING AND MONING like all the rest of the 8 year olds on this site.

Comment

This is a stalemate. Those of us who complain about the complainers are going to be singled out by 14 yr old "Billy" from South Dakota who dresses up in Camo, paints his face when he plays and has his stats updated in grease pencil on the outside of his Trapper Keeper because he thinks gurls will like him becasue of his BF2 K/D ratio.
                      This game has brought all of the pathetic 4-H little preteen know-it-alls out of the woodwork. All resellers should have a questionaire that has to be taken before you can buy the game. That would help root out all these little whiney "bags of douche" in the BF2 Community

Comment

i dont think there is a solution to exterminating little kids, but a good way of help ing the problem is for example socom 3, to play on ranked servers and get all the main features of the game you have to give them a credit card #, now this wont completely fix the problem i know, but it sure as hell helps alot (and its free, they dont charge a dime)

Comment

Posts about game play are fine, the personal crap is boring and a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ownthink
                            *Laughs at idiots using generalizations*
                            Us Spoon Users are allowed to generalise, it's written in small print on the forum's terms and conditions

Comment

Working...
                            X