Lamest gaming community ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamest gaming community ever?

Don't even know why I bother posting this, just sick I guess. But whats up with this gaming community? I have seen people bitch about games before but christ, alot of people around here constantly bitch, moan and whine like EA just shot there mom and raped thier sister. Seriously, I really wish people would just stop playing and therefore stop posting if it bothers them that much. This way people who actually enjoy this stuff can communicate.
    No one cares about your prepubescent angst.

Re: Lamest gaming community ever?

I agree but you are going to get whiners and bitchers (not to mention the " EA is evil" people) flaming you.

Comment

Unfortunatly they wont stop until the hormones level out after puberty

As usual the whiners scream the loudest and although there are just a few small bugs and complaints some kids feel the need to repost them time after time after time... usually adding "EA EATS BABIES!!!111" or some similar ridiculous anti EA/DICE statement.

When you actually look through the angry, whining, baby posts then you see the same few dozen people are responsible and post the same crap time after time. Even in this forum there are a few people that will NEVER buy SF and are still commenting (see whining like girls) about it.

I wish there was a way to only allow SF players into this forum as it would obviously give us more mature players a less abusive place to post seeing as most of the abusive kids are boycotting SF (LOL i know, like anyone that matters cares or will even notice ) and those that do buy it lose there credibilty to blame EA for the usual "this sucks" argument as it is of course very similar to BF2 vannila.

That of course is just wishful thinking though, because they will never implement such a block, even if it were possible, and attention seekers will always post there "EA EATS BABIES!!!1111" posts just for the replys

Comment

:blabla:

Comment

Originally posted by Slapidus
          :blabla:

Right back at you

Comment

Originally posted by -USN-Seadog
            Don't even know why I bother posting this, just sick I guess. But whats up with this gaming community? I have seen people bitch about games before but christ, alot of people around here constantly bitch, moan and whine like EA just shot there mom and raped thier sister. Seriously, I really wish people would just stop playing and therefore stop posting if it bothers them that much. This way people who actually enjoy this stuff can communicate.
            No one cares about your prepubescent angst.

Isn't that a whine? Complaining bout whiners?

Definetly odd.

Comment

ahaahhah

Comment

I agree with you on this community but i feel the constant bitching and moaning shows a very VERY strong gaming community, i dont agree with all the moaning at all and i think it always gets out of hand BUT i do feel that EA will listen to theSE TYPES OF COMPLAINTS mainly just because of the sheer volume of complaints.... i personally love bf2 there are glitches/bugs that annoy me e.g. red/blue tag, and the c4 glitch... but these are all minor problems in what is overall a very good game!!! the odd CTD i get annoy me more than the bugs lol

Comment

Passion is manifested in both praise and criticism. People care about what happens in BF2, which is more than can be said of other games.

Comment

you clearly didnt see the CS community then....

Comment

I feel ya man, I had guy in-game actually say to me to not kill him in a plane and to just be friends and kill ground targets. The beginning of the game the guy commented my flying was bad and my moves sucked but when I started killing him, and he couldn't shake me he actually asked me to not kill him in the plane. I don't suck in the plane at all, kind of sad. I wish I could of got a screen of it.

Comment

Yes, people are passionate about this game - a good sign. If they were really hating the game, they would just forget about it and not post a thing, and play something else.

Other then the regular rants, there is also a chance for some to boast about their skills hehe. Kinda like "So, there I was, flying my plane and absolutely owning everyone, winning the game for my team, and everyone apriciate me oneoneone11111...roxzzors, then It suddenly came clear to me - the MEC jeep was a littlebit too brown - anyone else seen this?".

Comment

The reason people whine is not because they do not like the game its because it could be better. They dont like how one aspect is changing the game in a way its not as fun.

Comment

I think the main problem is that many people find something that annoys them and aren't particularly articulate (or respectful).
                            There are a good many people who don't realise how much work goes into a game, and are often far too rash in coming to decisions when the solution to their problems isn't presented on a silver platter. A good recent example of this is a few posts i read about people saying the hook/zip are single use.... press your 'pick up' key.....
                            I agree, passion is good. For every whiner on here theres 10 more people loving the game.

Comment

PREACHING TO THE CHOIR! Seriously, i cant stand it when someone starts whining. If you don't like the game get the hell off this website!

Comment

Working...
                              X