Wheres the new sniper rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wheres the new sniper rifle?

how about just tweek the m95 and then wait it out for the long haul because you know EA isnt going to give us ****

Comment

It would have been nice to have possibly a shorter version of the Barrett and semi auto rather then this loose sight picture crap...

Comment

A silenced M24 would have been nice.

Comment

I would vote for a zoom function, grappling hook would rock for the sniper to get on those unreachable roofs, or silenced works too

Comment

i'm thankful for ea not putting another sniper rifle out there. There are way too many snipers already....IMHO they ruin this game, One sniper per team would not be bad but you end up with like 10 or more.

Comment

The sniper is the new best kit in the expansion no doubt. With the ablility to get on every single building in the game, they are the ideal kit. They can be anywhere, and can hide easily with the ability to kill someone with one well placed shot -- this is all most likely why they didn't add a new sniper weapon (The kit already has so many advantages in SF and a new unlock would spawn billions of snipers everywhere.) Although, I would have liked to atleast see an extended zoom attatched to either one of the sniper rifles just to add something.

Comment

I'd be happy with thinner cross hairs on the 50ty. They are too thick, makes long range a several shot senario. I usually use the m24.

Comment

what?! did he just say no new snipe toys?
                  Ea you buncha lazzy sunza bichz.....
                  :hmm:

Comment

the unlock that i was waiting for the most is the VSS vintorezhttp://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn20-e.htm
                    a silenced sniper rifle...

Comment

The g3 sniper variant would be awesome. Would be easy for them to do also because they already have the base...

Comment

Hmmm it will be a good idea that Dice improve the Zoom of the M95 (double zoom of m24), or just add another silenced sniper PSG1-SD to unlock

Comment

you want a yummy sniper rifle? look here

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
                            the unlock that i was waiting for the most is the VSS vintorezhttp://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn20-e.htm
                            9x39mm, lame. The M95 is more powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
                              Thinking about it, something like this would have been an ideal variation on the current sniper kits. It’s silenced but has a much shorter range (300-400 metres) and was specifically designed for special operations.

So you have a choice, use the current kits which are long range and make a lot of noise (sometimes giving up your position) or use this weapon (or similar) and be silent and have to get closer into the action…

This could also help make a sniper more integral in a squad rather than a loner sitting miles from anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X