Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stop all the whining pls

Originally posted by Psycho
    Lol how do people manage to get more deaths than kills, they must really suck.
    ur not doing mych better urself there psycho

Comment

Originally posted by HicRic
      I hate it when people compain about people complaining about people complaining about complaining and then they double post.

A lot of the people on the forum need to relax and de-stress a bit though...there's so much anger over the 'advantage' SF owners have right now. Calm down, relax, take a deep breath...:laugh:

The new guns are just different, not better...just like the original unlocks. I remember all the complaining about people having unlocks and 'owning' everyone else with their 'unfair advantage'. Over time, they realised the unlocks aren't better (in most cases)...just different! Alternatives!
      No shizzle aint that the truth

Comment

So whining and complaining are now the hallmark of all social ills? Like we're going to know something is wrong out of clairvoyance?

I have news for you. Ninety-nine percent of social problems are avoided if people make a complaint. Most companies have better product design, faster delivery, and better customer service due to customer complaints. How does a company know if they delivered what the customer wanted? Customer satisfaction. So what is a complaint? Customer dissatisfaction. That is how a company knows they failed at something.

Does this mean we can please everyone? No. Then how come the majority (more than 50%) of participants on these forums have made at least one complaint about the game? Is it that all the whiners in the world have banded together and decided to flood this arbitrary site to complain about a mediocre product? Not likely, but that'd be pretty funny. The fact is that EA and DICE did not deliver as good a product as they could have, not should have. They had the opportunity to polish this game and work out the kinks by Christmas time. Instead, they opted to rush it out in summer, resulting in a clearly unfinished product that (according to all these complaints) is not making the grade.

You don't know something is wrong if there isn't a complaint.

"Hey, my house is on fire!"
        "Stop bitching"
        "But I told you guys that we need ample fire protection"
        "Stop whining"

You see, it's fine to call other people whiners until it happens to you. Wouldn't it be just peachy if your house burned down tonight, the fire department told you to stfu, and somehow this post suddenly burst forth in your mind as the worst form of irony?

Comment

Originally posted by [47R]Saureco
          So whining and complaining are now the hallmark of all social ills? Like we're going to know something is wrong out of clairvoyance?

I have news for you. Ninety-nine percent of social problems are avoided if people make a complaint. Most companies have better product design, faster delivery, and better customer service due to customer complaints. How does a company know if they delivered what the customer wanted? Customer satisfaction. So what is a complaint? Customer dissatisfaction. That is how a company knows they failed at something.

Does this mean we can please everyone? No. Then how come the majority (more than 50%) of participants on these forums have made at least one complaint about the game? Is it that all the whiners in the world have banded together and decided to flood this arbitrary site to complain about a mediocre product? Not likely, but that'd be pretty funny. The fact is that EA and DICE did not deliver as good a product as they could have, not should have. They had the opportunity to polish this game and work out the kinks by Christmas time. Instead, they opted to rush it out in summer, resulting in a clearly unfinished product that (according to all these complaints) is not making the grade.

You don't know something is wrong if there isn't a complaint.

"Hey, my house is on fire!"
          "Stop bitching"
          "But I told you guys that we need ample fire protection"
          "Stop whining"

You see, it's fine to call other people whiners until it happens to you. Wouldn't it be just peachy if your house burned down tonight, the fire department told you to stfu, and somehow this post suddenly burst forth in your mind as the worst form of irony?
          My friend you are what we like to call retarded...and you are blending a game reality with real world reality...What most people in here are bitching about is the simple fact that the game is hard and they hate getting killed...so they come in here and whine and complain about things that are not broken....Whining about a tank being over powered is no where in comparison to "MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE"

Comment

1. Calling someone retarded after a direct quote and no explanation of the insult only villifies you, not me.

2. I'm not confusing anything. I'm speaking in terms of manufacturer-consumer relations and the measures thereof. People complain due to more things than overpowered <insert item>. They also complain about broken locking systems, nametag bugs, point farming, lag, server browsers, etc. Some things have been fixed, other things either ignored or compounded by subsequent patches. If something is broken, a customer deserves the right to complain. I'm curious to see your reaction when you buy a new car right off the lot and the tires fall off. If you really want to stick to your "quit whining" campaign, keep driving with no tires and don't look back. Take it "like a man".

It's not so much as annoying as it is entertaining to see people lash out at me when I have an opinion other than their own or simply non-mainstream. Following the crowd blindly or simply ignoring any opportunity for repair/improvement is the trademark of a fool, not a hero. I make every opportunity for a fair discussion, I explain my biases, and I take criticism like any person should--in tolerable doses. Sometimes people overstep their social bounds and open up with verbal assaults as if I'm going to suddenly break out into open skin wounds and bleed to death for dissent. Sorry, but I'm still here and my opinion stands with me.

Comment

Originally posted by [47R]Saureco
              1. Calling someone retarded after a direct quote and no explanation of the insult only villifies you, not me.

2. I'm not confusing anything. I'm speaking in terms of manufacturer-consumer relations and the measures thereof. People complain due to more things than overpowered <insert item>. They also complain about broken locking systems, nametag bugs, point farming, lag, server browsers, etc. Some things have been fixed, other things either ignored or compounded by subsequent patches. If something is broken, a customer deserves the right to complain. I'm curious to see your reaction when you buy a new car right off the lot and the tires fall off. If you really want to stick to your "quit whining" campaign, keep driving with no tires and don't look back. Take it "like a man".

It's not so much as annoying as it is entertaining to see people lash out at me when I have an opinion other than their own or simply non-mainstream. Following the crowd blindly or simply ignoring any opportunity for repair/improvement is the trademark of a fool, not a hero. I make every opportunity for a fair discussion, I explain my biases, and I take criticism like any person should--in tolerable doses. Sometimes people overstep their social bounds and open up with verbal assaults as if I'm going to suddenly break out into open skin wounds and bleed to death for dissent. Sorry, but I'm still here and my opinion stands with me.
              Majority of the whining went from the BH being to powerful to Jets ruining this game....These are all things that can be defeated in game prior to any patching...

To many vehicles in game ruin it for the foot soldier...use your kits don’t nerf the vehicle...

Name tag bug...EA is aware of...
              Crappy browser...EA is aware of...

The last two bugs make up like 2% of the complaint threads where as the above complaints make up about 90%

Most people seem to be whining because they are frustrated and not because the game has serious problems.....

and ok maybe your not as retarded as I thought but you are still slightly challanged

Comment

If I'm challenged at anything, it's my vertical jump as I'm only 5'6". But I make up for it LOL...

Still, you are correct in your snapshot analysis of complaints. Nonetheless, it does not discount the fact that there are complaints period. Severity and count (aka quality and quantity) of the complaints are of no particular interest in the scope of this thread. The thread starter simply said "stop complaining". I am returning with "we need complaints to know what is wrong". Yes, the overabundance of complaints has made it both tiresome and disheartening for new and veteran players that want to believe they bought a good product. Nothing ticks off a car buyer more than all his friends that own the same car saying it has crappy fuel mileage, seating for 5 midgets, no radio, a 2-gallon tank, and a mysterious presence of body odor.

The fact remains that 1. the product was buggy when it was released, 2. the product got buggier/"worse" with subsequent patches, and 3. now a controversial patch has been released that only taunts, not entices, existing customers to buy an addon product that may be the same Pandora's box of disappointment.

Hey, it's a gamble. Buy SF if you want. No one will know you bought it unless you come right back here and complain it doesn't work. There are players that have bought it, it works well, they're enjoying, and they want to share that with us. That is equally important to any complaint on these boards. However, that only eludes to the idea that maybe there is a strange phantom shopping list of computer hardware and operating system settings (hell, maybe even hard drive size) that must be achieved for the game to operate in pristine condition. If you have something not on that list, you're in for a ride. That is, of course, only speculation, but the spread of complaints to praises is so off balance that you have to wonder if EA was really as forthright with their system specs as they should have been.

Comment

listen. the only thing worse than ppl complaining about things is ppl complaining about others complaining.
                  you dont have to read their threads, i dont have to read your threads, nobody has to read any threads about subjects they dont want to read. if you do somehow get tricked into reading the thread, you dont have to reply to it. just like i dont have to reply to this thread.

im trying to help you out here. stress is one of the leading factors in countless causes of early death. im trying to save your life.
                  qfeftw.

Comment

I'm super hungry for fried ice cream. I wish there was a Chi-Chi's around here.

Comment

Working...
                    X