Stop all the whining pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop all the whining pls

if u dont like what EA has done by allowing SF weapons in Vanilla BF2 tough cookies stop bitching bout it or go buy the expansion pack. but stop all the whining.

now let the flaming begin while i go kill someone on karkand with my new shiny f2000

Re: Stop all the whining pls

Look in BFHQ

Comment

doesnt really matter to me lol. i just was feeling left out with all the whiniers

Comment

How about no?

To be honist i'm ****ed off with this generation that are to lazy to get off there fat ass and do something about the problems in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
          How about no?

To be honist i'm ****ed off with this generation that are to lazy to get off there fat ass and do something about the problems in the world.
          That's the spirit! So lets whine about something in an internet forum that isn't even administered by the people who you are upset with. That'll show 'em!!! Fight the power!

Comment

Or how about the fact that most of this whinning is done by miss informed people making huge assumptions and are certian they are right.....Thats this younger generation the me me me and the I'm phuqing right damnit and your old and wrong and stupid....

Comment

Originally posted by CS-Evolution
              That's the spirit! So lets whine about something in an internet forum that isn't even administered by the people who you are upset with. That'll show 'em!!! Fight the power!
              Might as well, got nothing better to do at the moment.

Comment

listen. the only thing worse than ppl complaining about things is ppl complaining about others complaining.
                you dont have to read their threads, i dont have to read your threads, nobody has to read any threads about subjects they dont want to read. if you do somehow get tricked into reading the thread, you dont have to reply to it. just like i dont have to reply to this thread.

im trying to help you out here. stress is one of the leading factors in countless causes of early death. im trying to save your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                  now let the flaming begin while i go kill someone on karkand with my new shiny f2000
                  Sweetcheeks, it's gonna take more than a shiny new gun to pull your ass out of that .73:1 K/D ratio.

Comment

Nothing worse then those people complaining about people complaining about complaining and then they double post

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
                      Sweetcheeks, it's gonna take more than a shiny new gun to pull your ass out of that .73:1 K/D ratio.
                      Lol how do people manage to get more deaths than kills, they must really suck.

Comment

LMAO. Good point. Damn the man, up with anarchy, free willy

Comment

Originally posted by Madmech
                          LMAO. Good point. Damn the man, up with anarchy, free willy

HA! Fight EA! They are evil. They MAKE us buy their games. They MAKE us spend countless hours in front of a spawn screen as we just died. They MAKE us wait and wait for expansions and then FORCE us to buy those as well. DAMN you EA, Damn you to hell!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
                            Nothing worse then those people complaining about people complaining about complaining and then they double post
                            I hate it when people compain about people complaining about people complaining about complaining and then they double post.

A lot of the people on the forum need to relax and de-stress a bit though...there's so much anger over the 'advantage' SF owners have right now. Calm down, relax, take a deep breath...:laugh:

The new guns are just different, not better...just like the original unlocks. I remember all the complaining about people having unlocks and 'owning' everyone else with their 'unfair advantage'. Over time, they realised the unlocks aren't better (in most cases)...just different! Alternatives!

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
                              ur the one with ASS in ur name. need i say more so quit being one. oh and what a brilliant mathematician u are for figuring that one out.

Comment

Working...
                              X