Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash Bangs -- wow ... has the assault kit just redeemed itself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flash Bangs -- wow ... has the assault kit just redeemed itself?

Well just think about it this way ...

You can stop an apc, tank or even a chopper from raping a base.

I'm wondering if you can blind a jet pilot if he happens to get to close to the flash though ...

Comment

3-4 Flash bangs is overkill. Give em one. Otherwise you're just promoting spamming..

They already get the best small arms anti-infantry wep in the game.

Comment

The fact that even these can be used in vanilla BF2 is BS.

I can just see the tards on servers using these to get a vehicle each and every time. Nice one DICE, you've just farked up your original game completely.

Comment

What sort of effect does it cause? I'm getting the game tomorrow (online order, shipping is a skank).

I used to play Raven Shield quite a bit, and I gotta ask, does your screen only turn white? Or is it like in RS and you also get.. uhh an imprint? (the last thing you saw takes up your screen, burnt into your retina i guess).

The difference is actually very important, as ive been effected by both in different games and the RS version is very, very, very very very very very (cramp in fingers at this point) very very very bad.

Comment

To answer MrBenis's question... the flashbangs seem to leave a faint impression but only during the 10 seconds or so that the flashbang is still affecting you. After your colors are back to normal there is no impression. There also seems to be trails when you are just coming out of complete blindness.

Comment

Yeah, I like the flashbangs. Fun when using em on vehicles. The only problem I have with em is that they can't be thrown very fary so I wind up with a lot of wimpy throws. Couple that with the fact that turning around doesn't save yourself due to it having a blast radius effect no matter where you are, I wind up blinding myself a lot from it, lol. Still gotta get the hang of em.

Assault was always my favorite class, but now it is even moreso. As someone else said, not due to the flashbangs, but because of the FN2000. Flashbangs are just a bonus, plus having a grappling hook helps immensely.

- N

Comment

Working...
              X