What a whinefest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What a whinefest.

This is about SF ( I believe )....im confused as too why it would go in BF2 talk ???

Is it just me or does the grappling hook open up ALOT of cool possibilities. That thing is fun

You can get some really awsome hiding spots for sniping or setting up ambushes.

Comment

The majority of people who post threads in forums are those that are having difficulty with the game. Those that are having no problems are to busy playing and enjoying the game to worry about forums.

Comment

What a whinefest.

All these people whining about people whining.

OH NOES does this make me a whiner whining about people whining about people whining?

Comment

yeah!! that was a good one.....a real master of originality

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTALITEEEEEEEEEEEE
            This is about SF ( I believe )....im confused as too why it would go in BF2 talk ???

The way it read to me is that this post was directed to vanilla BF2 players that were complaining about the added SF weapons that they could not get and that they should buy the expansion abd stop complaining...

If I'm correct, it would be better served in the BF2 section where those people frequent...

Comment

ahhhh I get ya and MACK.....im sorry,

you are now part or the Whiners you whine about whiners who whine about them whining.........................club WELCOME!!!!!

I would be playing right now if I didn't have to work.

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTALITEEEEEEEEEEEE
                ahhhh I get ya and MACK.....im sorry,

you are now part or the Whiners you whine about whiners who whine about them whining.........................club WELCOME!!!!!

I would be playing right now if I didn't have to work.
                Ditto, is it jsut me or is today a really really slow day at work?

BTW, the whiners that whine about the whiners is the club to be in. Trust me.

Comment

yeah, My jobsite is closed down for the rest of the week but today is gonna LAG. The engineering field definietly has it's VERY slow days.....

back on topic, so clear things up for me....DO the SF weapons and grappling hooks and all that also work in regular BF2? I just played SF yesterday so didn't go into regular.

Comment

Working...
                  X