What a whinefest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a whinefest.

Geez people, stop whining about the fact that SF weapons can be used in the regular version. You maggots sound like you got your panties in a wad.

First of all, if you're any good at the game you will NOT be at a disadvantage with the old weapons. EA is not making the game lopsided by releasing an expansion.

Second of all, the expansion isn't that expensive, go to Wendy's a few times less this week and buy the expansion instead, give your clogged arteries a rest for a week. Get a job and you will notice that the expansion is pocket change. It's extremely cheap entertainment.

And you always have the last option, quit the game if you feel you've been so unjustly treated.

Re: What a whinefest.

yup, just because your mothers wont give you 30USD worth to buy the SF is really not what I want to read

Comment

Originally posted by NightStalker
      Geez people, stop whining about the fact that SF weapons can be used in the regular version. You maggots sound like you got your panties in a wad.

First of all, if you're any good at the game you will NOT be at a disadvantage with the old weapons. EA is not making the game lopsided by releasing an expansion.

Second of all, the expansion isn't that expensive, go to Wendy's a few times less this week and buy the expansion instead, give your clogged arteries a rest for a week. Get a job and you will notice that the expansion is pocket change. It's extremely cheap entertainment.

And you always have the last option, quit the game if you feel you've been so unjustly treated.
      I agree 100%.

Comment

Jeez!! I was playing SF yesterday and SO MANY people were just complaining the WHOLE time like "why does this game suck so ******* bad..." blah blah blah...

A bunch of babies....I was having a blast and think the game is great. It has CTD on me 3 times though

Comment

Well of course people have the rights to criticize their purcase if it didn't meet their expectations. I mean if you would buy a car and it would be awful thing to drive and makes you deaf, of course you have the rights to express your opinions about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTALITEEEEEEEEEEEE
            Jeez!! I was playing SF yesterday and SO MANY people were just complaining the WHOLE time like "why does this game suck so ******* bad..." blah blah blah...

A bunch of babies....I was having a blast and think the game is great. It has CTD on me 3 times though
            This is why you play on servers with people you know :-P Eliminates alot of the negativity.

Comment

Oh and when critisizing, you need to be professional with your expression in order to get taken seriously. I'm not sure if the thread starter is too professional tho

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. King Cockery
                Oh and when critisizing, you need to be professional with your expression in order to get taken seriously. I'm not sure if the thread starter is too professional tho
                It was professional, and funny. Unless of course you are one of the ones targeted by my tirade. :-P

Comment

Well it doesn't matter what people say. It's how they say it. So using provocative words like "maggots" and "clogged arteries" makes your post sound as disrespecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. King Cockery
                    Well of course people have the rights to criticize their purcase if it didn't meet their expectations. I mean if you would buy a car and it would be awful thing to drive and makes you deaf, of course you have the rights to express your opinions about it.

I agree that everyone has the right to express their opinions in this forum. However, it seems the majority of these threads or posts are not rational, logical, or mature arguments. It's tiring to read constantly that "SF/EA/DICE sucks" because of false suppositions or trivial things(at least what I consider trivial).
                    Personally I'd like to read more positive posts or constructive, intelligent arguments then the banal comments that seem to dominate this forum...

Comment

Me too.. Try updating to the latest nvidia drivers at nvidia.com just released on Nov 22nd. Should help. WOrked for me

Also, yes... I have noticed a huge increase in whining :cry: in vanilla BF:2 servers. Whaaaa he keeps shooting me with the F2000 wahhhhh :cry: :laugh:

Comment

i agree york. The most things that i kinda dislike in these forums are fanboys and corporate bashers without reasons. I might understand the criticism against DICE and EA if it would come from people who have or do work in there.

Comment

I don't recall the topic title saying "share your insight on forum opinions"

To the guy about playing on servers with people you know......I do, it's all the other lame***** that are on SOME servers that make it lame. So you leave and find another one. I was just stating the fact that the game JUST came out and the match turned into an AIM conversation or something. I killed a few guys that were just standing there (typing in the complaint).

I just mean, if you don't like the game, exit out and go play something else instead of cluttering up my HUD with your rants

If anyone's got a cool server to play on, I'll be there in a heartbeat if there's a good game going on.

Comment

I don't recall the topic title saying "share your insight on forum opinions"

To the guy about playing on servers with people you know......I do, it's all the other lame***** that are on SOME servers that make it lame. So you leave and find another one. I was just stating the fact that the game JUST came out and the match turned into an AIM conversation or something. I killed a few guys that were just standing there (typing in the complaint).

I just mean, if you don't like the game, exit out and go play something else instead of cluttering up my HUD with your rants

If anyone's got a cool server to play on, I'll be there in a heartbeat if there's a good game going on.
                            totally agree, way too much boohoo this, boohoo that.

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the vanilla BF2 section and not SF....?

Most people in this section own SF.

Comment

Working...
                              X