Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: beta testing?

Hyp3r,

1. I've already been outside for lunch, thanks. And no, it's not raining here in SoCal. Even if it was, I'd have no complaint as the air here has been so dry that we need the humidity.

2. I don't intend to troll the boards. If it appears that such is my mission, it is actually not. I apologize if it is. But I feel compelled to step in and silence or correct the people that take it upon themselves to bring others down for having a differing opinion or simply seek to belittle others for the sake of public humiliation. Nothing ticks off a bully more than getting bullied back. And I silenced a real bugger yesterday when I called him out and he backed down. After that, normalcy returned. While I don't credit it directly to my actions, it at least puts out the message that people don't have to take abuse from strangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Madmech
      LOL. Every time a new game is released there is some........... person who goes on this "WTF am I a Beta tester" BS.

You know what? Most of the time the problems you are experiencing are YOUR FAULT. I had tons of problems with BF:V. I formatted and re-installed and it ran perfectly. Don't yell at EA or Dice till you completely eliminate everything that could be your fault first.
      Yeah you're probably right, its working now... so i guess it was my system screwing up. I think its one or all of.. zonealarm, nod32 or / and a network card.

Thanks for taking the time to put me right...

CK

Comment

Originally posted by [47R]Saureco
        All I can suggest is that you ... be wary of anything bearing the EA logo.
        Actually, that EA logo on the box is the ONLY thing I have against getting Black and White 2 right now. If it weren't for that, probably would have gotten it long ago. :laugh:

Comment

I hear that B&W2 is supposed to be great, but that's just what I hear. I have the original B&W, and I love it. Peter Molyneaux usually doesn't let down his player base.

Comment

Originally posted by [47R]Saureco
            I hear that B&W2 is supposed to be great, but that's just what I hear. I have the original B&W, and I love it. Peter Molyneaux usually doesn't let down his player base.
            Same here. The original was a blast, even though being a "good" god was difficult. (c'mon, when you have the power to set ROCKS on fire, you just can't help but use the things to make people do stuff (or punish them for not)).

Comment

Lemmings and sheep will continue to buy this crapola of an expansion. I keep hearing about all these different problems with it.
              Even myself with a 3 week old computer downloading the patch and getting the patch failed error. I emailed EA about it and well see if they respond. I too refuse to be a guinea pig for EA....and if I am...they should pay me the $30 instead of the other way around.

AMD 4000
              A8N-SLI Premium
              EVGA 7800 GTX
              2GB Corsair

Comment

Working...
              X