Idiot admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot admins

Got kicked from a server today for punishing a tk cos I was a passenger in a jet :hmm: , its the first time I have been kicked for such a thing other than high pings. The conclusion I came to I must have punished a clan member or the admins m8 or the admin himself. Ive read a few threads on here about clans kicking people cos the are to good :evil: or in my case cos I punish their friends, seems to me they make the rules up to suit them selfs the toss pots .

Re: Idiot admins

Originally posted by fubars
    Got kicked from a server today for punishing a tk cos I was a passenger in a jet :hmm: , its the first time I have been kicked for such a thing other than high pings. The conclusion I came to I must have punished a clan member or the admins m8 or the admin himself. Ive read a few threads on here about clans kicking people cos the are to good :evil: or in my case cos I punish their friends, seems to me they make the rules up to suit them selfs the toss pots .
    Don't worry, i got kicked from a server after i got 110 points by being commander (24/7 karkand 32p map). I never died, and i got the gold star. The round after that i was kicked immediatly in the beginning, for too many tks or high ping, i had zero tks, and a ping of like 63. There was also no admin entering, as i reentered the server (but then my wife said we were going out to dinner, so i never found out if they just kicked me because i was too L33T for them, or if i was kicked for a good reason).

Comment

Have you considered that the admins are sick of being banned by punish-monkeys, whose finger hovers over that "page down" button like a hummingbird, waiting to evoke his childish angst on an accidental tk. ?

The same goes for the children that run over mines and punish, or punish for a bomb strike that nets 4 kills, and 1 tk.

You punishing children should all play on those adminless EA servers, where total anarchy reigns, and the faces of the players are so pimpled, they look like pizzas.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
        Have you considered that the admins are sick of being banned by punish-monkeys, whose finger hovers over that "page up" button like a hummingbird, waiting to evoke his childish angst on an accidental tk. ?

The same goes for the children that run over mines and punish, or punish for a bomb strike that nets 4 kills, and 1 tk.

You punishing children should all play on those adminless EA servers, where total anarchy reigns, and the faces of the players are so pimpled, they look like pizzas.
        I don't vote for vote kicks unless they tked me on purpose, or they're just really cheap (armor whore who are spawnraping or something like that), and i don't punish unless they did it on purpose. I still have no idea why i was banned, but i've heard reports of people being kicked cause they are raking up too many points (leginimitely, not by armorwhoring).

Comment

Thats why NOT! to PUNISH Teamkills, it might be an admin

Comment

As an admin I will chirp in here.

I tend to get sick of these threads which tends to say "All admins are idiots or children" I take offence to that. Please don't stereotype all admins in this category because there are childish/idiot admins and there are good admins.

1st you need to understand that admins PAY TO PLAY BF2 SO YOU CAN PLAY FOR FREE!

2nd if you don't like an admins decision, tough, stop crying about it and play on one of the other 3000+ servers. Go and pick an EA server with no admins on it then.

3rd we also have the "don't tkpunish for an accident or your own stupidity rule". You were wrong in your decision to tkpunish the pilot. It was hardly his fault and he obviously didn't tk you on purpose. I get sick to death of a plane ramming me in a heli and I get a tk for the passenger then they decide that I deserve to be punished for that. Use your brain and maybe you won't get kicked. Whilst we have this as a rule on our server I don't think a single person has been kicked because of it. Its a hard one to admin unless it happens to yourself personally. We warn people to be responsible in the use of the page down key and are trying to with great effect so far re-educate gamers like yourself who blatantly tkpunish for an accident or something thats out of (say) the pilots hands or for your own stupidity.

We have never, ever kicked someone because they have killed us however I don't doubt that may occur on other servers. To generalise this makes you personally look the fool.

You did tkpunish when you should not have end of story and you deserve to get kicked because its players like you we all hate with a passion.

Comment

since you were at the co-pilot seat in a jet, no matter how u got tked, either by AA or the pilot due to stupid bf2 tk system, it was obviously an accident. u punish, u get kicked. i think the decision made by the admins was correct. Just like standing in front of the jets to get urself tked then punish, u get banned. it's not other's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
                since you were at the co-pilot seat in a jet, no matter how u got tked, either by AA or the pilot due to stupid bf2 tk system, it was obviously an accident. u punish, u get kicked. i think the decision made by the admins was correct. Just like standing in front of the jets to get urself tked then punish, u get banned. it's not other's fault.
                Thanks, finally someone see's that the fubar who wrote this post fubarred in his decision. Hmm seems like an appropriate name for him huh? We also ban griefers who tk for jets, lay in front of jets so the pilots has to run them over and they get tkpunished for that privledge.

This type of gameplay is not welcomed on our server, which makes the author of this post not welcomed on our server either because he for some unknown reason by making this post thinks he has done nothing wrong.

Like I said its players like you, we the responsible BF2'ers love to hate!

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                  Thanks, finally someone see's that the fubar who wrote this post fubarred in his decision. Hmm seems like an appropriate name for him huh? We also ban griefers who tk for jets, lay in front of jets so the pilots has to run them over and they get tkpunished for that privledge.

This type of gameplay is not welcomed on our server, which makes the author of this post not welcomed on our server either because he for some unknown reason by making this post thinks he has done nothing wrong.

Like I said its players like you, we the responsible BF2'ers love to hate!
                  hehe yeah, i read ur last post right after i submited mine. well said.

Comment

Got kicked from a server today for punishing a tk cos I was a passenger in a jet :hmm:
                    Lemme get this straight... you were a passanger, somehow the pilot managed to TK you (prolly an issue with colishion when you bailed out or were shot down), and you punished him for something that was clearly not his fault?

Does this not sound like a retarded thing to do?

Clan member/admin or not, yeah, you shoulda been kicked for doing something stupid.

Comment

I think he should have definately used more emoticons.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
                        Have you considered that the admins are sick of being banned by punish-monkeys, whose finger hovers over that "page up" button like a hummingbird, waiting to evoke his childish angst on an accidental tk. ?

I wish it was hovering over the page up key!!!

Never had any prob's with admin's. Just dumbass teammate's. (by dumbass I mean you.)

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                          Lemme get this straight... you were a passanger, somehow the pilot managed to TK you (prolly an issue with colishion when you bailed out or were shot down), and you punished him for something that was clearly not his fault?

Does this not sound like a retarded thing to do?

Clan member/admin or not, yeah, you shoulda been kicked for doing something stupid.
                          What gimpy said

Comment

Let me get one thing straight I VERY rarely punish for an accidental tk especially when they say sorry it happends a lot. In this instance the idiot in the chopper came at us maybe he thought we were the enemy I dont know, but I waited & no comment so I punished then on the screen the admin wrote "so its agreed fellas I will kick him for punishing while being a passenger in a jet" wtf is that about !!! I didnt know only pilots could team kill :hmm: . And for all you mighty admins out there who think because you pay for the server everyone should roll over & do as they are told.Fair enough pay for it but if you dont like people having their own opinion then either lock the server so only you & your mates play OR SHUT UP .

Comment

oh I love the admins on servers....I was playing on a server last night (had something to do with a clan or rabbits) and was on it for a good amount of time. The server was nowhere near full. It was wake island so the air was flooded with these guys in the helos and jets.

I had a blast taking out the copters and jets (to the best of my ability) and then my friend and I decided it was time to go get some flags seeing as we finally got a tank that hadn't been bombed yet

We get to the "beach" flag on Wake Island and start taking it. I see on our UAV a guy coming out way so I drop down and wait.....he runs out and I start shooting so the hopping around (like a rabbit) begins. I kill him and 2 seconds later my friend and I are kicked with the message "we don't play like that"

EDIT: Statement deleted as it was stupid and lame as I was just angry

Comment

Working...
                              X