War College Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War College Ribbon

Before you flame me, I know there's topics on this already, but I have a very specific question:

Do I have to have a 3:1 win:loss ratio before reaching 50 command hours or can I get it after?

Re: War College Ribbon

IAR: 45 Commander Points (before 2x)
    Global: 50h Total time as commander
    Global: 3 win:loss ratio

This means that you need a 3:1 win:loss ratio AND 50 command hours in either order. Once you reach those 2 accomplishments, THEN you have to get 45 raw commander points. Global requirements need to be met BEFORE the round even starts.

This will most likely be a VERY hard ribbon to obtain. The main reason is that once you get the 3:1 ratio, it would appear that you would not be able to complete another round unless you were getting enough commander points. If you won or lost but didn't get the command points, you would no longer be at a 3:1 ratio. A little screwy if ya ask me.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Of course, thank you.

Comment

I bet I 'll never get that ribbon!!!

Comment

It's pretty strange, I mean it's one ribbon that really isn't up to you so much as your entire team. You can have a really good round, get the highest score on the server and still lose because no one else was capping flags or defending.

Comment

It's not that hard just time consuming.

Comment

Originally posted by Hando
              IAR: 45 Commander Points (before 2x)
              Global: 50h Total time as commander
              Global: 3 win:loss ratio

This means that you need a 3:1 win:loss ratio AND 50 command hours in either order. Once you reach those 2 accomplishments, THEN you have to get 45 raw commander points. Global requirements need to be met BEFORE the round even starts.

This will most likely be a VERY hard ribbon to obtain. The main reason is that once you get the 3:1 ratio, it would appear that you would not be able to complete another round unless you were getting enough commander points. If you won or lost but didn't get the command points, you would no longer be at a 3:1 ratio. A little screwy if ya ask me.

Hope this helps.
              resign before u lose

Comment

Originally posted by peekj
                Do I have to have a 3:1 win:loss ratio before reaching 50 command hours or can I get it after?
                you can get it at anytime as soon as you complete all of the requirements. once you meet the requirements make sure it shows in your stats, then go for your final game of 45 points.

hmm you have 208 losses, so you only need 416 wins in a row. :laugh:
                remember anytime you get a loss it takes 3 wins to even it out. :hmm:
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Hando
                  The main reason is that once you get the 3:1 ratio, it would appear that you would not be able to complete another round unless you were getting enough commander points. If you won or lost but didn't get the command points, you would no longer be at a 3:1 ratio. A little screwy if ya ask me.
                  it doesnt have to be exactly 3:1, anything over 3:1 is fine too. so as long as your maintaining above 3:1 your ok.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

actually ppl should try to get that ribbon as early as possible. (like when u just started playing BF2). cuz if u have only 1 loss, u need only 3 wins to get 3:1 win/loss ratio. if u have 500 loss, it means u need 1500 wins. that's hard. so from now on i'll be a stacker.

Comment

I am at 1.75 now.....This will take forever to achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by Womansbikeseat
                        resign before u lose
                        It's not 3:1 ratio as a commander - it is an overall win/loss ratio.

Besides - quitting right before the round ends, still registers a loss for you.

I still can't believe how many people will quit the server when on a loosing team just before the round ends.

Edit: I am at 1.52 - need 515 more wins without losses in order to get it now. At 349 losses. 11 commander hours short - should be able to get that before 515 wins - heh. When I first looked this morning I had 323 losses, which was 220 more wins to get 3:1 - now it updated and I am at 349 - and that jumped it to 515 more - SONOVA - that sucks.

Comment

I have a habit of joining a team when they have 10 points left and one flag

Comment

Originally posted by BartMan84
                            I have a habit of joining a team when they have 10 points left and one flag
                            As long as the other team has 10 or less I do not see the problem here. - lol

Comment

what does the 3:1 ratio mean, can somebody explain the easy way.

Comment

Working...
                              X