• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hollywooding...

Yer slipping, Rambo.
    That was a horrid post.
    ENGLISH man, english!!
    Be nice to the language! What did it ever do to your to make you want to beat it up so badly, eh? EH??

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
      Yeah, AA is a game that really underlined a point for me personally. It's more important for a game to be fun than realistic.
      I 2nd, 3d and 4th that! The FPS I had most fun playing by far, is technically a realism mod. But there's nothing realistic about it. You can jump off walls (multiple times), strafejump to attain the speed of a sports car, and shoot accurately while at doing one or more of those things. In short, it has very Matrix-like physics. Comes to think of it, why am I still playing this game? Oh, yeah, 'cause I love helicopter sims too... and this is by far the best helicopter sim I've ever played. Seriously. :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
        still cant swim under the water why cant all the nerds get together from say halflife 2,farcry & bf2 make a 10-20 gig game that sells for 250$ id buy that

starting to think they should have called it air-battlefield 2 still heaps of blackhawk whoring

or nubefield203
        I like farcrys engine, it also runs great on my PC, i wish BF2 was on the cryengine. im sure you can do all that bf2 has and more.

O and, forget my spelling and way of english, this is my lazy post, who cares, im not writing a novel and you also got the point.

Comment

ya, its kinda wierd about small arms fire blowing up jeeps and jeeps exploding when it goes into deep water... but this game ain't about pure realism.
          Anywayz... most of the bf2 players are kiddies and they like explosions

Comment

@ Basha .. Way to Double Post and Boost Your Count. Its At The Top

Comment

a few of those are very very ture, but the reason you can't run 100ft in the game is, ohh let me think your lugging around 50KG + of gear, your gun and ammo, your in the desert, (if your playing againist MEC) so this may be why, but i get your point they could atleast make tehm run a little further since they are fit

Comment

actually.....landing an airplane too hard can cause the wheel struts to break off. then you're f'd on the runway unless you got some mad skills lol.

Comment

Originally posted by razor
                  Ok so if anyone knows the term it means hollywooding.
                  This stands for things like overreacting, unreal events and explotions that dont happen.

So here is a list of STUPED things that i would like future games to not even consider doing.

*Bots, when a boat is getting shot at it dosent blowup, comon the boat is air and rubber.
                  *Choppers, ok so when they take a hard landing they dont just explode that would have a hard landing, thats it.
                  *Planes, they can take a hardlanding, ok forget that, game stays true to that.

****jeeps, when a jeep goes off a cliff or in the water, they dont explode!!!!!!!! I hate this, only way a jeep would explode is of a bomb hit it, its just a engine and metal.****

///Ok onto another thing///

*How we move, I for one can run more then 100feet before having to stop, why cant i ingame.

Ok i will stop here, so LET the flaming begin.
                  vehicles that fall in the water must blow up otherwise they won't spawn for other people to use.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
                    vehicles that fall in the water must blow up otherwise they won't spawn for other people to use.
                    You could just make them sink realistically, or simply fade. It's rather stupid when a wheel on your helicopter touches the surface of the water, the whole thing instantly explodes.

Comment

Originally posted by [AzD]Captain_Apollo
                      a few of those are very very ture, but the reason you can't run 100ft in the game is, ohh let me think your lugging around 50KG + of gear, your gun and ammo, your in the desert, (if your playing againist MEC) so this may be why, but i get your point they could atleast make tehm run a little further since they are fit

I find i cant even run 50 m without a puffa must be all homer simpsons(gee thats realistic)not fit :cry: .what ever happened to heartbreak ridge where they have to run miles

Comment

Working...
                      X