Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reward the team players!

Thank you Muuuunst
    Took alot of damage off planes and everytime this helpful fella repaired me even ran 50metres under enemy fire to use his spanner on me!
    Good Effort and thank you!

Re: Reward the team players!

Well done that man, good to see someone getting mentioned in dispatches. There just aren't enough team players out there on the public servers, they deserve a mention now and again.

Comment

Don't most players play for their global score and not team work?

Comment

Lets be honest Engineers dont get much points for repairing and they have to do alot of repairing.

Comment

i'd have a higher team score...but lol...i do better at combat. Whenever I try being support, medic, or engineer, my team tends to lose...lol

Comment

I would run (and have done) if I were after my repair badge

Comment

Either way he still saved my @ss 3times

Comment

My brothers, sister, and I play as team players. We spawn as whatever need the situation may warrant. Whether is engineer or medic or whatever it all works better when you team up and when someone actually follows their squad leaders or commanders orders...

I commend Muuunst for the teamwork.

Comment

I play medic and support a lot and I get a warm glow when someone in game thanks me for healing or giving them ammo, just of late I have found it's taken for granted and not many say Thanks.

I switch class as needed if the commanders assets are being killed I will go engineer and stay until the game ends.

I am a team player, points mean nothing to me team win means all, sod my K/D ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                    Don't most players play for their global score and not team work?
                    depends, if its like me they dont, i've played engineer class all since bf1942 and repairing its in my blood now, i dont care about the repair points cause untill bf2, i never had them anyway if someone needs repairs, just say something and i will do it.

i just dont like when ppl are allmost dead and instead of waiting untill i get them repaired they just run away :\

Comment

I'd like to see more points for flag defence.

As it is your better off (points-wise) letting them take it, wait for them to go, get neutralize and capture point.

Defend it and get killed or the defence points if your lucky. Of course you might pick up more points with kills as you defend.

Comment

I wish there were more engineers period, let alone more engineers like him.

If they'd even slightly lower the amount of repairing needed for 1 repair point, we'd probably see more engineers.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                          I wish there were more engineers period, let alone more engineers like him.

If they'd even slightly lower the amount of repairing needed for 1 repair point, we'd probably see more engineers.
                          so true. I rarely play as engineer just because of this. I can go out and repair one of our artillary guns that was completely destroyed and not get one repair point out of it. Now that is crap!

Comment

Engineer is messed up because of Blackwhoring, they changed the repair stuff and that class is painfull to play. Poor gun except close, great AT weapon, that your own team are inexplicably incapable of seeing.

For repair point you seem to have to allmost stat pad by letting the spec ops guy blow the command kit, kill him fix it, repeat.

Would be a favourite class if it wern't for the constant "tks" you do.

Comment

I am a team player, points mean nothing to me team win means all, sod my K/D ratio.

^^^^
                              That is the way i think, i might die three times trying too blow up a tank that is spawn camping but it feels good when you succeeed, its really good knowinng that you made it easier for your team too win. My K/D ratio sucks aswell, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X