Ever wipe out an entire squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ever wipe out an entire squad?

thought this was going to be about how someone took a whole squad out in one clip.. but that would be cool

Comment

Originally posted by mrclark299
      thought this was going to be about how someone took a whole squad out in one clip.. but that would be cool
      well if it was an M249...

Comment

My favorite was my first game on Wake. I was defending the base on the left of the south side of the island by myself and I spoted a squad jumping out of a blackhawk near the buildings by the flag. I hid and watched as they all entered the building right next to the flag, the one that zig zags from one side to the next. They all had their guns out so I took out my knife and ran in there in the middle of all of them. I killed every single one of them without a shot fired, I think they were too afraid they would get a team kill to try and shoot me. It was very satisfying. Right after that I got into the newly spawned tank and managed to take out a jet with the main gun as he tried to bomb me. Some moments make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside... ya know?

Comment

memories of taking out choppers and jets on DC with my trusty M1A1 make me feel fuzzy inside

Comment

a single hand grenade and i killed 8 people. beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fu11force
              Leave the Squad Leader alive and let his squad spawn on him again, then lay into them again. Repeat until death.
              this tactic is hell good, or kill a guy and let a medic hel him then kill hi again and the medic:laugh:

Comment

how about ever wiped out an entire team? this just happend to me today... ea needs to fix this rank to team system that every team has an equal balance of noobs and pros

Comment

Working...
                X