Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever wipe out an entire squad?

Share your stories.

Was playing Karkand last night and a Vodnik full of bad guys killed me at the train wreck. I respawned at the suburbs thinking that would be their next target. I C4'd the flag and took the Humvee over to the little park that faces north so I was hidden by the wall.

As soon as they roll up everyone but the gunner jumps out (nobody sees me), so I lay into the Vodnik till it explodes. By that time a couple of guys had gone prone by the flag so I jumped out of the Humvee and blew the C4 -- 3 down. The other 3 were trying to go around the back of the building so I remounted the Ma Deuce on the Humvee and took them out one-by-one as they stuck their heads up.

I then raced down to the train wreck and killed several of them a second time until an anti-tank took me out.

It was quite gratifying.

Re: Ever wipe out an entire squad?

The only squads ive taken out are full blackhawk squads.

Comment

Yes i have wiped out a whole squad. But you know what is better?

Leave the Squad Leader alive and let his squad spawn on him again, then lay into them again. Repeat until death.

Comment

I once hit an entire squad in my humvee. I think it was a squad. I saw 5 people in the middle of the bridge at the train wreck in Karkand. I just pressed on the gas a little harder, and soon their entrails were hanging from my exaust pipe.

And oh man, the amount of people you can hit when your in an APC and you fly down the street towards the trainwreck(The hill that leads right to it) Your pretty much unstoppable unless anyone still uses mines. Flying at nearly 3 times flat land normal speed.

Comment

Kubra dam
          A clan squad( 3 men )
          In the tube down the dam
          They just captured the flag
          I peeked around the corner
          Shot against the wall with AT, killed nr1
          Switched 2 my mighty DAO
          shot the 2 others....the best part is
          I know these guys(from FH no Im not going to say wich clan )

Yes I was happy and lucky to but who cares

Comment

Playing karkand a while ago and i climbed on to a roof, there was a whole squad up there who i stabbed with the knife, pure ownage.

Comment

I know what you mean, I love the feeling of ruining half or a whole squads objective/task (on the other team before you say anything), makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

Comment

i do it all the time.i love getting a 50 cal and waiting for that blackhawk. there is a huge sense of satisfaction when i take out the entire blackhawk crew bymyself.most of the time the rest of the team is running like chickes with their heads cut off instead of spawning with their PKM's.

Comment

This one time...I seriously don't know how i did this, being a medic must have really helped since i could heal myself, but I was playing on wake and I was assualting the now American owned airbase. I was coming in from the north, and god lol....lets see ...ok, it started off with seeing a car coming down the road. I was up on a hill and hid, they stopped really close to me and mounted the machine gun to start spraying the base. Chucked a grenade at them, BOOM got em. As soon as I did that, another car comes racing along, this time with 2 guys in it. Surprisingly, they stopped right behind the other car! So threw another grenade and once again BOOM...got two of them this time. Suddenly I come under fire, and the hill across from me has a guy on it shooting at me, so I grab my AK47 (never use the L-85 unless I am american, hate the m16 just cause i like to have full auto ) and start running towards the guy shooting. After half my mag is gone, i was able to get the guy. I was also wounded at this time. Out of now where I see a spec ops guy come over the hill, so I start blinding firing at him since I had been trying to heal myself, and I run out of ammo. The good thing was, this guy sucked at accuracy, because he too had run out and was franktically trying to reload. I just pulled out my pistol and charged him, and got the guy. Well...this is getting long...but lets just say this....i took out another sniper, and at least two more guys I believe before I was finally killed by a tank. Yea, had to use a tank to kill me Lol.

Comment

On Sharqi I was at the tv station (as US engi) and saw some dots on the uav inside the building. I checked the flag and it was clear so I thought they must be going up the stairs.

I killed about 4-5 people in the back as they were going up the stairs. Good thing they were pretty spaced out and didn't notice me.

Comment

I had a guy as my co-pilot in the F-15 on Daquing Oilfields. He wiped out an entire squad alright...sadly they were on our team. A squad of SIX, of course. How he managed to hit a Blackhawk that was between him and the tank he was locked onto is beyond me, but of course he got punished by all 6 and got kicked.

Comment

On karkand, saw a group coming out of the ally into a corner of the wall, shot 1 person, i guess they all have ts or something because the rest of them decided to prone into the corner of the wall, facing towards the wall. I fired a full clip from my G36 and killed 4, the last one ran into the ally, got killed after i reloaded. TS + noobs is not a good combo.

Comment

artillery usually does the trick!!!!

Comment

Yes...with C4,humvees,SAW,PKM,G36C,AK,tank and APC

Comment

Ive cherrished times where I turned a corner only to run into a squad, then slaughtering them out of reaction because they surprised me

I guess they were surprised too lol

Comment

Working...
                              X