Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

want to see some massive organized group exploiting?? (with screens)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: want to see some massive organized group exploiting?? (with screens)

I never said anything about my dad, I actualy don't like saying things about my dad because he is DAD with the letter "E" between it .

And, Loci was the one who started the "I am better then you" thing, and I will finish it

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
      And, Loci was the one who started the "I am better then you" thing, and I will finish it
      Or, you could be a grown-up and let it go.

Comment

:laugh: ya gotta laugh...hardly inconspicuous now is it?! Seen this around a month back; wondered WTH was going on then someone posted pics on EAUK forums of ppl doing it and reported them. Proper lame. And the guy with 29 points...worth it...

Comment

Originally posted by CS-Evolution
          Or, you could be a grown-up and let it go.
          I refuse to grow up !:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by K-Boom

Anyway, I don't care if you blow up our UAV / RADAR / Arty everytime, I want to REPAIR IT! You win 1 point, and I try to make my run to the 25 repair points in a single round
            this is why BF2 sucks... because EA put all this emphasis on points,
            and ranks and badges, which results in a bunch of self serving idiots
            running around the game with their own agendas, rather than an
            actual teamwork game..

Fake badges? Fake Awards? Fake Ribbons? LMFAO, gimme a break..
            some people get the chubbies over the silliest things these days..
            Its funny as hell..But sad, because this attitude is actually common
            in BF2 it seems, and BF2 sucks, imo, for it..

Comment

I don't see where repairing friendly vehicles is selfish

Anyway, most of times when you are repairing a friendly APC or tank, the n00b in the vehicle runs away against the enemy, instead backing off a little and waiting for the full repair.

When they blow up commander assets, I'm right there to repair it 30 seconds later, the commander stays happy and we don't lose the UAV / RADAR / Arty support

Anyway, its fun sometimes doing something different, like trying one badge when you are bored...

I did chase the expert repair badge for some time, but I'm playing as engineer lately and its a hard job, you put mines and the n00bs run over it... etc...

What an ungrateful job being an engineer =\

Comment

Originally posted by Inc|LoKi
                Ok here it is .... EA made repair points stupid to get ...to hard infact .. you can repair a blackhawk for a whole round and get all of 6 repairs ..

I had played for over 800 hours and managed to get all of 412 repairs mainly because everytime you run to a smoking Tank or APC with your wrench out some stupid noob drives away and gets hit by AT

To get the meritious medal you need 1000 repairs ..

At this rate it qould take nearly 2000 hours to get 1000 repairs... because to many noobs in the game wont let you repair them.

You show me a real way to get 1000 repairs in under 1200 hours and ill give you my account....

You were only ****ed coz you got shot out of the helicopter coz your too noob at helicopter to avoid fire ...
                i have over 1000 repairs, with 300+ hours playing time, trust me its not as hard as you make it sound...

Comment

Originally posted by Inc|LoKi
                  I admit repairs are hard to get .......stupidly hard ...... but i have never done anything like this to get any other stats and im Ranked at 30 .... before i needed the repairs. everything else is true combat and true teamwork i dont need to prove anything to you or anyone else

Are you sure?

Just looking at your playing trends tell the hole story.

Forgot to add this, Stat padding is Stat padding to me!:evil:

Comment

lol funniest thing all day

i'd love to be in the atk helo and do a strafe

Comment

Look for a stickied thread in this forum, it will tell you how to report stat padders.

Comment

Ok here it is .... EA made repair points stupid to get ...to hard infact .. you can repair a blackhawk for a whole round and get all of 6 repairs ..

I had played for over 800 hours and managed to get all of 412 repairs mainly because everytime you run to a smoking Tank or APC with your wrench out some stupid noob drives away and gets hit by AT

To get the meritious medal you need 1000 repairs ..

At this rate it qould take nearly 2000 hours to get 1000 repairs... because to many noobs in the game wont let you repair them.

You show me a real way to get 1000 repairs in under 1200 hours and ill give you my account....

You were only ****ed coz you got shot out of the helicopter coz your too noob at helicopter to avoid fire ...
                        k, give me your account then, I had 956 repair points B4 the patch and ive got the rest since.

Comment

Working...
                        X