Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

want to see some massive organized group exploiting?? (with screens)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to see some massive organized group exploiting?? (with screens)

Well here it is, was playing sharki and flying the chopper, and I spotted this, offcourse got shot down by other chopper before I could kill them all, but then I just went on foot to take a closer look to see what was going on there.

First screen, you see 5 vodnik in the sea, nicely parked together

Then screen 2 , there are some guys in it and why aren't they exploding ?

Screen 3, is zoomed in from screen 2 (quality isn't good anymore) but you can clearly see every vodinik has an engineer in it repairing like hell and getting repair points offcourse. and one vodnik is equiped with a gunner to defend them, he shot me offcourse.

Then the score list, they switched the gunner seat I guess , this is why they have like one or two kills or deaths, also there is a guy with 0 kills, 0 deaths, 0 teamwork score but still 29 total points ??

Well, if this isn't teamwork, getting 5 vodniks so nicely parked togeter, a defending system, ....
    BUT they are just big exploiters, won't give you massive points, but will give you extremely easy repair points and you are a waste of the team

Re: want to see some massive organized group exploiting?? (with screens)

WOW this deserves a big LOL

I know the expert engineer repair badge is hard to win, you need 25 repair points in a round, and 100h as engineer, but that may be the easiest way to get it as shown in the screenshots lol

The maximum I did was 22 repairs, missed 3 to get the badge =\
    Usually the max I make are 13 repair points in a single round
    This badge is nearly impossible to make.

Anyway, I don't care if you blow up our UAV / RADAR / Arty everytime, I want to REPAIR IT! You win 1 point, and I try to make my run to the 25 repair points in a single round

Dammit 25 repair points, its hard

Comment

If I can't get a badge the hard way I'm not going for the easy way. I want to brag that I earned them eventhough I suck so much I won't be getting any expert badges

Comment

All your doing is giving more people the idea if they wasnt that smart to work that out anyway. People are guna do stuff anyway ,advertizing makes it spread

Comment

The scoringsystem is a big underestemation on how lame human beings can become

Comment

sucks....

and the guy with 29 points.... hes commander

Comment

Stat exploiters are the worst kind of human beings on earth, but do you get points for repairing a vehicle with only yourself in it???

Comment

Originally posted by Moke
                sucks....

and the guy with 29 points.... hes commander

idneed, didn't think about that.

All your doing is giving more people the idea if they wasnt that smart to work that out anyway. People are guna do stuff anyway ,advertizing makes it spread
                yes and no,this tactic i quite known under tha players, and potings it on a forum will make it even popular, so popular EA will take action and fix something in the next patch, same way it went with the previous exploiting

Comment

or jet or sniper or bloody good

Comment

hang on ur right!

Comment

how to get the expert engineer badge

you need 100h as engineer
                      at least 250 repairs
                      and 25 repairs in a single round

how to get 25 repairs?
                      be a repair whore...

repair arty / uav / radar everytime, if you hear it was blown up, go and repair, quick!!! before the commander drops supply crates
                      repair everything: helos, tanks, apcs, small vehicles
                      repair TOW, AA while your teammates are sitting on them
                      even repair thoughts

lol

its hard, nearly impossible, but its possible

best way is to mount up a squad with armor and everyone be engineer and assault flags, its almost indestructible if you attack in group and together

Also repairing Black Hawk while in air is good, it became difficult and slower, but not impossible.

Do all of this, and you will surelly get 25 repairs or more =P

remember, the only thing you do the entire round is: REPAIR

I think it should be 15 repair points... 25 is too hard...

Comment

I wish you guys would read the stickys b 4 posting on how to contact EA and deal with exploiters and cheats!

Comment

one problem about their tactics, bye bye if MR. Arty comes lol i would like to their faces when arty comes to town, and since their in water, they have to drive backwards and if theres a tank waiting behind them :laugh:, you know the what would happen then

Comment

Lamest thing ever.

I hope you sent a copy of this info and sereenies to:
                            BFHQ@ea.com

Comment

Its not even worth it... For the points they're getting? I get way more than that during regular combat during a round. Whats the point?

Comment

Working...
                              X