Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell do u get the Air Defense Ribbon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell do u get the Air Defense Ribbon?

I thought explosive badge was hard to get, but seems this one is even harder to me.

Re: How the hell do u get the Air Defense Ribbon?

Naw,its real easy just get in a AA vehicle sit in it and get your kills that way and there you go

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
      I thought explosive badge was hard to get, but seems this one is even harder to me.

Join a map that was the AA vehicle. Ride around in it and get 11 kills.

Comment

yea get in AA car and kill infantry. I spent like 10 rounds sittings in stingers <_<

Comment

oh.. ya that's a nice idea. killing infantry in AA actually counts... great, thx for the advice.

Comment

I mainly use AA as my vehicle choice and i have got more than the required 11 kills in AA many many times, i think you have to get 11 kills in a stinger alone

Comment

Originally posted by [AzD]Captain_Apollo
              I mainly use AA as my vehicle choice and i have got more than the required 11 kills in AA many many times, i think you have to get 11 kills in a stinger alone
              on UBAR, it says AA vehicles count too.

Comment

yer i know, but like I said, i have got more than 11 kills in an AA vehicle before, but ill still keep at

Comment

so did u get the ribbon?

Comment

so did u get the ribbon?

I had no problems getting it on Dragon Valley by sitting in the AA vehicle. I got it off a mixture of planes, helos, and infantry. So yes, infantry counts.

Comment

i just played dialian plant on 16 players and got it...really i was goofing around, and hopped in the AA and stupidly the other team kept coming. Never would they come as AT...never would they really damage me...lol and then just randomly i got the award. I think it was like...my second ribbon or something. But as everyone said, just kill infantry.

Comment

Actually its time spent in a ground air-defence(heatseaker)bout 20 min i think?for the ribbon no kills needed

The Badge for it is kills

Comment

Originally posted by Papa_Legba
                          I had no problems getting it on Dragon Valley by sitting in the AA vehicle. I got it off a mixture of planes, helos, and infantry. So yes, infantry counts.
                          ya i know, i meant apollo, i dont know why he said "u have to get 11 kills in a stinger" it seems he cant get the ribbon with infantry kills.

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
                            Actually its time spent in a ground air-defence(heatseaker)bout 20 min i think?for the ribbon no kills needed

The Badge for it is kills
                            This is wrong. You need 5 minutes only (no kills) for the badge. 12 kills and 30 hrs global for the VETERAN badge. 11 kills and 3 minutes to get the ribbon. This is all from UBAR but my real world experience matches this.

Comment

no its easy, I got it by using a Bradely vehicel and keep running into jets and helicopters

Comment

Working...
                              X