Score tracking, when and does...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score tracking, when and does...?

We all know that your scores are sent to the master stats server at the end of a round, but what I'm not sure about is if it remembers people who were on the server, but left before the round ended?

It seems to me that if it doesn't, it opens up a potential for abuse.

Does anyone know?

Re: Score tracking, when and does...?

What do you mean? I belive people who leave early dont get the points they earned.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I mean and it's my belief as well.

However, I'm looking for facts on the subject.
      It seems to me that logging off before the end of the match can be used as an exploit to avoide the effects of a particularly bad round.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you get to keep your points, and you're charged with a loss for leaving a round early. I'm not 100% positive though.

Comment

The points will register if you leave or disconnect before the rounds end. Otherwise it would be very screwed up.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ligan
            The points will register if you leave or disconnect before the rounds end. Otherwise it would be very screwed up.

Cheers.
            Exactly. Otherwise people would tk like crazy for fun to **** others off and disconnect last second.

Comment

This has happened a few times to me... I have been in a server, had my PC crash. I quickly reboot then rejoin and my stats are the same. So this subject is debatable. I think it does keep your stats for that very same reason.

Comment

The server will remember your stats from that round, so if you disconnect and reconnect in the same round your points will still show up when u re-connected

Comment

Do u get a win/lose if u leave early or just your points? If u don't they are leaving to improve their W/L-ratio

Comment

Working...
                  X