New BF2:Special Forces Trailer at GameSpot.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BF2:Special Forces Trailer at GameSpot.com

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

new trailer came out today.

Re: New BF2:Special Forces Trailer at GameSpot.com

thanks for the link.

Comment

thats awesome.

Comment

That was pretty sweet. Thanks for letting us all know.

Comment

yeah. next time i go to eb games, i am gonna pre order this, hopefully i will go to the mall this weekend.

Comment

What you are about to [not] see is 100% real game footage
            Edited the in-video tag line to help with clairity.
            DAMN IT'S DARK!
            That just pushed me a little further away from being interested in the pack. Fumbling around in the dark isn't my idea of a fun time... atleast not if I don't have female compainionship at the time.

Comment

well i like playing with some stealth, now u can creep around, it will be fun, or at least i hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                Edited the in-video tag line to help with clairity.
                DAMN IT'S DARK!
                That just pushed me a little further away from being interested in the pack. Fumbling around in the dark isn't my idea of a fun time... atleast not if I don't have female compainionship at the time.
                lol. amen. FWIW only 3 out of the 8 maps are nighttime so...

Comment

I gotta admit, that looked pretty awesome. I really hope it plays as good as it looks.

Comment

once again, ea has done a supieror job of marketing their game with this advertisment... if only they spent more time trying to actually make the gameplay like they show it in the advertisment... nice advert anyways.

Comment

Very cool. This is looking much better than I expected it to look. I might actually pick this up. But that damn zip line still bothers me..it's so lame..

Comment

Looks good but very dark.Lighting effects are awesomo.

Comment

Is there any word about flares?

I think I could deal with the darkness if there was a way to dispell it, even for a short time. It would also look hella-cool to see flares going up over the battle field just before things heat up.

Still, I don't really think they've gone in the right direction with this expanshion. I'd MUCH rather have seen a Navel expanshion with movable/destroyabe boats and fleet vs fleet battles.

OR

Something that brings a bunch of different game types to the table. I still wanna play MISSIONS, Defend and Destroy, and flat out battle game types!

Comment

Originally posted by tripleplay369
                            Very cool. This is looking much better than I expected it to look. I might actually pick this up. But that damn zip line still bothers me..it's so lame..
                            true that but thats to attract the little 12 year olds

Comment

Originally posted by regal7788
                              once again, ea has done a supieror job of marketing their game with this advertisment... if only they spent more time trying to actually make the gameplay like they show it in the advertisment... nice advert anyways.
                              Thats exactly how BF2 is right now. If people truely moved as squads and what not. Unfortuantly no one works with team work and such. Normaly it would be the commander who orders all the squads around and plans the hold thing. Ea has given us the tools the community just has to use it.

Comment

Working...
                              X