No announcement yet.

Purple Heart - Where have they gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Purple Heart - Where have they gone?

I was playing Sharqi Peninsula the previous time. I had 5 kills already and was trying to get 20 deaths. I tried jumping off the building, and nadeing myself. No matter what, the round was either too short, or the nades aint exploding fast enough. I ended up with 19 deaths. I was totally ****ed...

Comment

I just kept attacking guys with my knife, got my 20 deaths like a snap. I know that the heart is completely useless and anyone can get it but I wanted it so I got it. Now I can concentrate on the more challenging awards. I don't really care if your not gonna get it, I have it u don't nahnahnah

Comment

i dont have that medal, but i suppose the easiest way to get it is, remove the fire key in ur control settings (usually left mouse button, unless u are abnormal), then go rush into enemies, most importantly, make sure there's no medic behind u.

Comment

I am a crappy horrible BF2 player and I still haven't acquired one of those medals yet even when I try.

Comment

you have to be really REALLY crappy to stumble on purple heart.

Comment

I got mine on Kubra Dam its a lot harder to get than people think :|: , it was difficult for me to get killed :hmm: , but I must say that a lot of people are under the impression that you need to get killed 20 times first, then kill 5 times this is def wrong. I had 5 kills & 10 deaths (was having a crap round) so I thought I would go for it & got it. Its best to play as Spec ops or sniper ie no body armour .

PS
              I wont be going for it again :laugh: .

Comment

nor will I, there are fancier trinkets than the purple heart, like combat infantry medal with the oh so cool skull in it.

Comment

Getting a purple heart in a round doesnt nesicarily mean you were doing bad. I got mine when I was at the top of the leader board. Me and my squad were playing on Kubra Dam and were just hopping from base to base taking them, and by doing so were keeping our team winning. I got killed alot by tanks and APC's whilst wizzing along in a jeep so I died alot as well.

Comment

Getting a purple heart in a round doesnt nesicarily mean you were doing bad. I got mine when I was at the top of the leader board. Me and my squad were playing on Kubra Dam and were just hopping from base to base taking them, and by doing so were keeping our team winning. I got killed alot by tanks and APC's whilst wizzing along in a jeep so I died alot as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DezemoDova
                      stand still in the middle of karkand -- get killed 20 times then get 5 kills
                      how hard is that?

You got it backwards my friend and here's why; the ratio has to be 4:1 w/ minimums of 5/20. Well I don;t know about you but I can make certain I get killed [don' shoot back] but I can't guarantee a kill everytime.

Definitely Karkand and the 50 yard line but get your 5 kills only first then just run into it til you get 20. I only had to try for 2 rounds and I'm certainly never gonna get another one. It's funny when you gotta jump up and down in front of a tank to get him to notice and kill you.

Play medic for revive points or a kit you need time in as well, ranked server for sure, small to mid sized map so the tickets dont drain too fast for ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X