Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Heart - Where have they gone?

Ok

Can anyone please tell me why for the fourth time my purple heart has not registered. I have one on the stats but have won it five times. I do all the usual things such as waiting till the round ends and a new map starts, logging on and off a zillion times but it still doesn't register. This is very frustrating when trying to take the p1ss out of mates who don't have one.

Cheers

Re: Purple Heart - Where have they gone?

why would you want more than 1 ? I have one, and have no intentions of getting close to PH #2

Comment

Well i'm not out looking for them just being greedy, it just annoys me that they don't register.

Comment

Originally posted by craigthemounty

Ok

Can anyone please tell me why for the fourth time my purple heart has not registered. I have one on the stats but have won it five times. I do all the usual things such as waiting till the round ends and a new map starts, logging on and off a zillion times but it still doesn't register. This is very frustrating when trying to take the p1ss out of mates who don't have one.

Cheers
        craig - they are giving all the purple hearts to me...sorry, i suck more than anyone

Comment

you can only get one of every medal except the gold, silver, and bronze -- for example i got 3 good conduct medals so far -- it still only registers one -- i wouldnt worry about it -- especially since theyre purple hearts

Comment

Yes, take any purple heart I come close to getting for me please. I never come close to ever getting one, but sometimes I do when all we have is one base and we are being raped like mad lol. So...Lol please, if you want purple hearts, if I get one please take mine!

Comment

lol i havent got a purple heart medal yet, and not trying to either.

Comment

No purple heart for me to i dont suck that bad

Comment

Stat pages only show getting one....most people do not want more than one.

You get one when you get 5 kills for every 20 deaths...meaning you are suckin pretty hard core.

Comment

Even though I have a horrendous k/d ration I have no PH. I have no intention of getting it either. I see it as more of a label to say 'you suck' rather than an award.

Comment

I want a purple heart! My only medals now are the Bronze, silver and gold medals. The medals are so hard to get. U need about 200 over hours, and I only haf 70... I got quite many ribbons and badges though. Its just tt my medals part looks kinda empty. I TRIED being a noob, but no matter how i try, i just cannot get myself killed 20 times. I even tried killing myself... Anyone haf a good way of getting the purple heart?

Comment

Originally posted by aircadet
                        I want a purple heart! My only medals now are the Bronze, silver and gold medals. The medals are so hard to get. U need about 200 over hours, and I only haf 70... I got quite many ribbons and badges though. Its just tt my medals part looks kinda empty. I TRIED being a noob, but no matter how i try, i just cannot get myself killed 20 times. I even tried killing myself... Anyone haf a good way of getting the purple heart?
                        stand still in the middle of karkand -- get killed 20 times then get 5 kills
                        how hard is that?

Comment

Originally posted by DezemoDova
                          stand still in the middle of karkand -- get killed 20 times then get 5 kills
                          how hard is that?
                          Ive got the purple heart and it can be hard to get you've got to go against all your instincs to not shot back. lol and it dosnt help if the enemy are all noobs i got the purple heart on kurkland and it was hard trust me. I honestly ran up to 3 or 4 guys and stood there for about 10 seconds and they couldnt shot for sh*t and it took them ages to kill me and i wasn't even moving.

Comment

Originally posted by 18zulukiller
                            Ive got the purple heart and it can be hard to get you've got to go against all your instincs to not shot back. lol and it dosnt help if the enemy are all noobs i got the purple heart on kurkland and it was hard trust me. I honestly ran up to 3 or 4 guys and stood there for about 10 seconds and they couldnt shot for sh*t and it took them ages to kill me and i wasn't even moving.
                            Totally agree! I was bored and decided to see if I could get a Purple Heart, it actually took a while because I kept screwing it up by killing too many people (mainly due to them not killing me quick enough or my instincts taking over). I did play as medic/support so I was still being a team player...

Comment

I dont even think i could get a purple heart if i tried :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X