Spawn Camping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spawn Camping.

next time you come across a spawn camper just do this :http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6.../screen018.jpg

You dont have to quit the game and rant at tbf2 about it

Comment

except its a game not a real war, your really trying to quantify 'being a man' with how you play a online video game? Thats sad man.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
        no but the nice 15 second countdown SHOULD be enough time for you to click another spawn point dot (or is it...lol....hmmm). so you can sneak up behind the person spawn camping. there is no other spawn you say? oh, well like you said... you consider that already losing. so whats the problem here.. you should be able to deal with him.. its not like you have to keep spawning in the same god damn place every time... and keep getting killed...you can spawn somewhere else.. and if there is nowhere else.. dont complain because the other team earned that right.
        ay i agree with that

Comment

What about spawn camper camping?

Lately, while playing MEC on Kark, I've taken to choosing positions that cover the usual spawn camper points. Those guys make for tastey easy kills!

Comment

I think thats the way to go. You have to find ways to beat the enemy. Everyione knows the best sights to spawn camp so avoid them. Spawn further down and work your way up. Chances are youll be able to take out the camper easily.
            If you spawn and are killed in 0.1 secs, its a message.

Comment

Working...
            X