Adding Heat Signatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adding Heat Signatures

What bomb is the bomb that the american bomber drops(pilot)?

Comment

Hey guys an update on mod lol whooo hoo

OKay we are modeling 11+ diffrent weapons (more to be added)
      M4A1 ACOG x4 Scope with M203
      Desert Eagle
      OICW
      AUG
      and some more lol lost my list
      All single fighter jets bombs replace with air to ground missles 30 rnd clip 4 mags and shoots 5 rnd burst

If you guys have ideas or something u want please reply and we will do it if it is feasable and makes since

Comment

Unfortunatly, The simrad was put in game but not completed. As it stands right now it is just Binoculars. They were actually going to have IT target for the AGM's on the jets but then for some reason opted for the copilot to take care of that. I was actually trying to get it to spot for arty but alas MOST arty stuff is hardcoded. Go through all the files and you'll see REM'd out lines of code regarding the SIMRAD.

Comment

ok thanks. The one thing that ****es me off is that it still lights up red when I click the mouse. Can I change it so this doesnt happen?

Comment

I dont think so. Its actually a aprt of the hud pic. You might edit it in photo shop.

Comment

Ok do you know what file it is? And have you tried making the SIMRAD use the spotted command?

Comment

I've gone through some of the code and then gave up after many other people including ea/dice said it wouldnt work. All I can figure is they ran out of time to finish it, left it in the game to be fixed in a future xpack or update. I've just made them into Binocs with AWESOME zoom.

I havnt tried editing the HUD yet, thats on my list of TO-DO's!

Comment

Working...
                X