Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Wonders of Headsets!

I'm using this: http://www.alteclansing.com/product_...sp?pID=AHS502i

It's affordable and has decent performances.

Comment

my problem is when i hook my headphones up the sound input is reverse(the right side sound comes out the left side and viceversa) but when the sound comes out of my 5.1 speakers its correct. any suggestions

Comment

if any of you played playstation 2's SOCOM and had the logitech headset with it, it WILL work with bf2. It is a USB headset, it's what i have been using since i purchased it. so run to your closet and start digging for it

Comment

Originally posted by mark128
          cool, i might get one, can you recomend one that is cheap but reliable(im in the UK)
          Try dixons mate i got a nice set of JVC stereo head phones for £10 there and a cheap mic for a couple of quid.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
            my problem is when i hook my headphones up the sound input is reverse(the right side sound comes out the left side and viceversa) but when the sound comes out of my 5.1 speakers its correct. any suggestions
            swap them round man

Comment

Originally posted by 18zulukiller
              swap them round man
              omg im such a freakin idiot lol

Comment

Somone from the =db= clan joined our TS last night. When they joined, I swear they were a girl, sounded hot too. Turns out it was a 14 year old guy LOL.

Comment

There are times in BF2 when the ground forces are just targets for helis and jets. We need a SAM soldier.

But then I luck into a squad using headsets and have so much fun that I forget the negatives. It makes the game 300% better!

Comment

I can't get mine to work on BF2, I've tested them with windows so I know they work ok, but nothing on BF2? Is there a button you have to press to speak to the others or is it permanently on?

I've had games where I can hear other members of the squad and yeah its much better....but i hardly ever see that anymore on BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                      turn the headphones around - LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by justlearningdude
                        I can't get mine to work on BF2, I've tested them with windows so I know they work ok, but nothing on BF2? Is there a button you have to press to speak to the others or is it permanently on?

I've had games where I can hear other members of the squad and yeah its much better....but i hardly ever see that anymore on BF2.
                        You have to be in a squad to talk to people the default key to talk is B thats your hole squad . But if your a squad leader you can also press V to talk to the commander aswell.

Comment

Yeah, I find when you find a squad (one that wants to win but isnt all crazily serious, if you know what I mean, you can have a laugh and chat and so on) then you do forget a lot of the negatives as you can always laugh about it, or have another 5 members shouting all sorts of things. My favourite being "Watch theres a, oh god help, damn dead" None of which is much use but it is pretty funny.
                          Scarily high voices I dont like though, you know youre doomed when you hear one of those, especially when they say "I love medic, I always run out to revive because even if they die again I get points for reviving them."

Comment

Related thread: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37852
                            Yes, the voice com system is great... as long as it WORKS!

Comment

It's true. The game takes on a whole new angle with the headset communications.

That is of course, if the rest of your squad aren't German and screaming "achtung!" in to your brain as you feverishly try and manouvre your damaged buggy in to a sexually-compromising position with the enemy...

:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X