Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commander assets repairing themselves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Commander assets repairing themselves...

yea i've noticed weird stuff too

Comment

It's an old bug that's been here since the game first came out. The commander assets are supposed to regenerate after 6-8 minutes on certain maps (confirmed by EA UK) but there seems to be a bug on certain maps where it comes back in seconds and no amount of C4 can keep it down for good.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
        It's an old bug that's been here since the game first came out. The commander assets are supposed to regenerate after 6-8 minutes on certain maps (confirmed by EA UK) but there seems to be a bug on certain maps where it comes back in seconds and no amount of C4 can keep it down for good.
        ^ yes.

Comment

Additional Information. I've only seen it on new version.

I have seen it on Dragon Valley on three different games. I believe it has occurred on other maps but cannot confirm it was not repaired.

It affects US assets. It has occurred on Arty and UAV. Arty is always horizontal, not fired.

On one map, I had the commander drop supplies away from the arty. I blew up all the arty about 5-6 times before my supplies ran out. There were no vehicles in the area and no enemies. I had free reign for about 8 minutes. Each time I blew up arty, they repaired themselves faster than I could reload.

I have blown up firing arty and it stays blown up. My solution is not to go for arty until I detect it has fired, but it has been driving me nuts.

If I can get the commander worrying about me, the rest of the team has a good chance of winning the game.

Thanks for your comments.

Be seeing you...
          lemming

Comment

I've seen this happen before on Dragon Valley ages ago, and just today on Gulf Of Oman, I would bomb it with the SU34 and by the time I had flown back to re-arm and return with no delays, it had been repaired..no box near it or anything..something funny's goin on...

Comment

Working...
            X