Karkand Hotel Roof Hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Karkand Hotel Roof Hack?

lol @ no one actually reading this thread, this happens everytime this topic comes up. He is talking about the actual hotel building, the one the flag is at. He also stated friendly fire was on, so i don't know why these morons keep saying it's easy ff was off. I believe the only way possible is stated with the spawn immunity, but i don't get how you could co-ordinate that in a pub server during play.

Comment

Bumpin old threads is fun!!!

Comment

you can blow people onto buildings using c4 even with ff off as when you spawn theres about 2 secs of inviniciblity

Comment

lol ahhahaah
          and its the HOTEL building itslef...duh

Comment

jesus christ. october?

Comment

Are we seriously out of topics already, that someone had to dig up this little treasure?

Comment

I found out how to get on top of the building with the tunnel, the one across the street from the hotel, with ff on.

Comment

Back when this was posted it was quite possible to get up there. You just had to get a car, a spec ops, and a bunch of engineers. Put your C4 under it, and then have all of your engineers throw all of their mines under it too. Since mines were destructable back then when you blew the C4 abviously it makes a HUGE explosion, and bam your on top of that roof. Cant do it now though.

Comment

Working...
                  X