Karkand Hotel Roof Hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karkand Hotel Roof Hack?

Hi! Some guys cam on our public server (=TAW= Urban maps) the map was karkand, we were having real trouble capping the Hotel flag when one of our snipers spotted four guys on top of the huge building that forms the eastern side of the hotel flag. WE have no diea how they got up there, there are no ladders and you can't get blown up there (we have FF turned on) we even tried piling stuff up but the buildings really tall, we couldn't get close, all the surrounding buildings are waaay lower, can anyone else help?

Re: Karkand Hotel Roof Hack?

hack probaly

Comment

They're aren't hacking, you just suck!

j/k, but I wouldn't be surprised to here someone say that.

Yeah, probably a hack.

Comment

I read someone else had something similar. I know you can get on the northern roof. But nothing is possible to get someone on the Eastern building.

Comment

Well the strange thing is if it was a hack surely Punkbuster would have got it. We can't solve it, 90% chance of a hack but has anyone managed to get up there?

Comment

mabye if you stack enough crate, or blew up a car underneath someone

Comment

We tried crates, you can only get so many. We also tried c4 cars, tanks, (both blowing up and just receving rounds from them) everything. Our highest was about half-way up and that was an absoloutely direct hit with Artillery, needless to say we died instantly.

Comment

I've also seen people up on that roof. No idea how they got there, but I told our commander we had some exploiters and he threw arty on their heads.

Comment

Yeah we used Arty but because there were so many one just hid at the oppposite side and then became squad leader, it got really annoying when they lobbed C4 down on us. You can't even get a greande close to them up there. it'd be a great tactic if it was legit.

Comment

Use the ban button

ps. take a look at the similar threads section below: