Bailing on loser teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bailing on loser teams

i think they should change it so u only get team switched if u are in last place

Comment

killa i disagree why would you send a team who is already losing a player that is rubbish to help them?

Comment

I hate you b*tches that switch teams in the middle or end of a round just so you can have a win in your BFHQ. Screw you. You either quit the team you are on or stay with it. I have been on teams that at the end were down as many as 8 players because those losers switched to the other team when it was apparent they would end up on the losing team.

I started this by saying if I join a game and the team is getting hopelessly killed, I'm not sticking around for it. Just today I joined a game on Dragon Valley. There was one spawn point and the other team was just mauling us. I died almost instantly 5 times in a row before I bailed. I'd rather just leave the server than try to switch teams. I think switching is cheating.

Comment

I love being on the losing team . Much more intense firefights:ar15: and i can get more kills :guns:

Comment

Working...
          X